OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
like i said they should just give roman the bad ass big daddy cool gimmick for now and switch his theme up to something youd hear in a rowdy ass bar biker bar like this

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_nkun3qLIG51r6dl09o1_1280.jpg

Birdman-style fan poster that's going around

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to wade keller podcast and he's talking about how this shyt is being built around Lesnar/Sting/Taker and NONE of them mufukkas even bother to show up
He's not a fair judge because he wouldn't of liked anything except dbry main eventing once that didn't happen he was over it .

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The "Superman Punch And Then You Die" tag :skip:

Someone needs to cut Charlie a cheque. :jawalrus:

The storytelling has been horrible in the run-up this year. For me the straw that broke the :huhldup:'s back was 'Survivor Series' when they thought they could replace Reigns with Dolp Zilga while he was out and then switch them out as if nothing had happened. Pretty much the only way the story they want to tell makes sense is if Reigns is the man who won it all and gave The Authority the deavors.

I don't get what the rush is to get Reigns going. They could have let cats like Bryan, Zilga, Ryback and Mizdow cook while Roman got his certs up. To be honest if they hadn't made the other titles seem so insignificant, he should have been feuding with Rusev for the US title as a warm-up to the WWEWHC. Even Cena won that first before becoming a main title contender :manny:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The storytelling has been horrible in the run-up this year. For me the straw that broke the :huhldup:'s back was 'Survivor Series' when they thought they could replace Reigns with Dolp Zilga while he was out and then switch them out as if nothing had happened. Pretty much the only way the story they want to tell makes sense is if Reigns is the man who won it all and gave The Authority the deavors.

I don't get what the rush is to get Reigns going. They could have let cats like Bryan, Zilga, Ryback and Mizdow cook while Roman got his certs up. To be honest if they hadn't made the other titles seem so insignificant, he should have been feuding with Rusev for the US title as a warm-up to the WWEWHC. Even Cena won that first before becoming a main title contender :manny:
+10 for the :huhldup: replacing camel :dead:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps

everyones pretty much injured and d bry's like glass, he can shatter at any moment, theyre in need of a main eventer