Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
How tho? All he did was beat the shyt of Roman and Roman got in barely any offense. It wasn't much of a match, just storytelling. The rollins/lesnar/cena match was much better
The triple threat was much better but the story and comeback of Reigns was great here. Pretty much Reigns taking a beating and trying to prove himself, good matches don't have to be evenly matched.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I dont have kids but this shyt certainly wanted me to have one last night

1owy9u.jpg

@September get your fukking kid :mjcry:
The future dressed as the future :wow:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's crazy how much you can enjoy something when you're not actively forcing yourself to dislike it. :francis:

Yep...

And honestly, I wasn't feelin' it this year until the show. The build was probably the weakest it's been in a long time, but gotdamn did the show deliver. Was actually not that pressed about seeing it. But last night, I stayed up and even watched the replay. shyt was waaaaay better than I expected.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
My thoughts

• Overall good show, mad I didn't go.
• Ladder match was okay, I don't really know about the whole "YES" shyt but people seem to really enjoy it. It was cool seeing the OGs fukk with him. Hitman was there :gladbron:
• Bruh brought his own ladder :laff:
• Randy Orton is still whack, he's the reason I stopped watching. Never understood why he got pushed.
• All the years of wanting to see Stink in the E I was disappointed with that match. HBK saved it for me

• Every since I was a kid I fukked with the WM theatrics (new attire, elaborate entrances etc..)That dude Rusev had me geeking like a kid, bruh slid thru in a tank. :birdman:
• HHH always has dope WM intros
• Bella twins :noah:
• I was going crazy during the Taker match shyt was dope brehs.
• Main event :shaq2:I do like Lesnars music, shyt makes me want to fukk a nikka up :demonic:them scratches!

NVM Just finished watching the main event shyt was PIFF Never even heard of that Seth Rollins dude he was in a group with Roman Reigns right?

shyt was dope.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
couple of other thoughts now that this has sunk in

- ambrose bump in the ladder match was crazy, would've been cool to see him limp out to try and stop seth like he promised but i guess that'd be too much

- hhh came out as the terminator :krs: :pachaha:

- orton/seth was ill, seth sold the fukk out the rko

- stardust took multiple big bumps in the ic match, mostly at the hands of barrett too :laugh:

- rusev with the tank entrance :blessed:

- taker looking more bout it than he did last year ... bray on a serious feud losing streak tho

- main event was super dope, reigns showed out imo, only thing i wish wouldve added to it is if reigns was bleeding too, and have lesnar hit em with strikes on his cut like he did cena 2 years ago to sell the beat down more, but it was still hella entertaining

preshow tag match delivered too, one of the best manias considering how bad the build is

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wade Keller still bytching saying that they changed the rules of mitb :francis::mjlol::russ: man is so pathetic with his wwe hate

Could've sworn they've teased a cash-in DURING a match before and no one said shyt about it...

To me, the briefcase is good at any time. I have no problem with him making it a triple threat.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Normally it wouldn't make much sense to do this, since it'd be smarter to wait until one of them gets the pin and having spent all his energy. But since in this scenario that guy could be Brock Lesnar, cashing in during the match when he could pick either target was the smarter move.

It doesn't explain why he pushes Roman out of the ring and goes after Lesnar (kayfabe-wise it would make more sense to do the exact opposite) but it worked.

Lesnar looked more hurt at the time, it wasn't until he went over to brock before brock had a resurgence of energy.