thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Yo I'm re watching the main event with my cousin and some dude pushed the shyt out of reigns head during his intro. The head wwe security guard jacked him up pushed him and was yelling at him :laff:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Source: Pwinsider.com

WWE pushed hard to have Kevin Nash go into the WWE Hall of Fame as "Diesel" but Nash fought that.

Nash wanted to go in under his real name, partly because the narrative (even from WWE) was that "Diesel" was one of the worst drawing WWF champions.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Not sure if this was posted but I thought it was cool that ESPN covered Wrestlemania highlights during Sportscenter.

Damn that's dope as hell to me. Look at how enthusiastic the dude calling the highlights was, better than any commentator WWE currently has on it's roster... he sold the epic-ness of the highlights.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Damn that's dope as hell to me. Look at how enthusiastic the dude calling the highlights was, better than any commentator WWE currently has on it's roster... he sold the epic-ness of the highlights.

That is is odd.
Ever since mania vi, I thought WWE outlawed coverage of mania and ppv's.

Art Barr

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
This might be worse than the Miz wrestlemania

Cena Rusev- how many finishers will they kick out of this time? :krs::rudy:

Rollins Orton - Randy restholds the entire match, gets his shyt in, Rollins does a wild acrobatic move, RKO outta nowhere! Match of the night :shaq2:

Bryan Shaemus :yeshrug: you know its gonna happen. Ziggler gets left off the card :skip:

Sting HHH - 56 years old :flabbynsick: vs 45 years old:flabbynsick:

Taker Bray- honestly a great idea but the build up aint there. Bray hasnt been built up to be a monster, he was in a pointless feud with Ambrose for months that went nowhere. Cant quite shyt on it yet but damn.

Brock vs Reigns - BRAACK LESNARR. hes dope :manny:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Cut me some slack breh, I attended royal rumble 2015 which I drove several hours for and was one of the worst big ppvs of all time. It's not like they set a precedent of excellence

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Russo rants on the Hall of fame/Wrestlemania weekend. Found this surprisingly entertaining. This guy can tell a story.

Wish he and Cornette would team up for some GOAT podcasts/shoot interviews :to:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
the main event was amazing, they brought the heat, didnt understand why folks like Roman before but after that match, damn.

ladder match was good.

Taker was terrible, and flabby my god that was awful.

Rus came out in a tank. :dead: