Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
My thoughts

• Overall good show, mad I didn't go.
• Ladder match was okay, I don't really know about the whole "YES" shyt but people seem to really enjoy it. It was cool seeing the OGs fukk with him. Hitman was there :gladbron:
• Bruh brought his own ladder :laff:
• Randy Orton is still whack, he's the reason I stopped watching. Never understood why he got pushed.
• All the years of wanting to see Stink in the E I was disappointed with that match. HBK saved it for me

• Every since I was a kid I fukked with the WM theatrics (new attire, elaborate entrances etc..)That dude Rusev had me geeking like a kid, bruh slid thru in a tank. :birdman:
• HHH always has dope WM intros
• Bella twins :noah:
• I was going crazy during the Taker match shyt was dope brehs.
• Main event :shaq2:I do like Lesnars music, shyt makes me want to fukk a nikka up :demonic:them scratches!

NVM Just finished watching the main event shyt was PIFF Never even heard of that Seth Rollins dude he was in a group with Roman Reigns right?

shyt was dope.
always interesting to hear or read someone's perspective who either never watched or hadn't watched in a while....and LOL at Orton driving you away from wrestling :laugh:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Yep...

And honestly, I wasn't feelin' it this year until the show. The build was probably the weakest it's been in a long time, but gotdamn did the show deliver. Was actually not that pressed about seeing it. But last night, I stayed up and even watched the replay. shyt was waaaaay better than I expected.
that's why I made that thread a while ago, the problem with the WWE isn't the talent, it's creative...if only creative was up to par

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Don't know if it has been posted yet, but between the soldiers behind the Terminators on HHH's entrance were Enzo Amore, Drake Younger and Solomon Crowe

7RccAZd.jpg

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
that's why I made that thread a while ago, the problem with the WWE isn't the talent, it's creative...if only creative was up to par

Yeah, but hey- creative put Mania together, and the Raw after Mania.

And that to me is the bigger problem. Obviously, every week isn't gonna be like Mania or post-Mania Raw, fair enough. And of course, they can't hit a homerun every single time. BUT... they tend to get EXTREMELY lazy/complacent unless there's something big coming up. It's like they only do their best when they have to, or when they know the crowd will turn on the whole show, or when (according to some 'reports') Vince gets annoyed and starts talking about people getting replaced. Especially in the fall- they REALLY drag their ass around fall, and things usually don't pick up until December/January. And in the case of this year, it didn't even pick up then.

I remember last year, I said this about the post-Mania Raw, and I'll say it again this year- if they could even do half that good every week, shyt would be worth watching all the time.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to feel they should've took the Santino approach with Axel...have him thrown through the middle ropes with about 15 people left and let him stay under the ring.

Let the Miz/Mizdow thing play out the same.

Big Show eliminating Mizdow the same.

Then have Axel come from under the ring...ripping the shirt off, hulking up when Big Show attacks. Even let him hit the perfect plex on Show like his dad did...but still have Big Show eliminate him...

So that' 2 big moments, Mizdow freeing himself and Axel just barely losing

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Not sure if this was posted but I thought it was cool that ESPN covered Wrestlemania highlights during Sportscenter.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G