40-year old single mother who was proposed to with 6 rings is now struggling to find a man

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Single moms really underestimate how annoying their kids are.

Especially the boys.

You let this little lazy mf have run of the house, play his video games on the big living room tv all day long, let him stay up all hours of the night while you fall asleep in your room watching tv, cook him what he want... etc

Then you all of a sudden want to bring a man into that equation? He hates the man off jump because all of a sudden he has to cut the game off and go to bed at a reasonable hour because mom wants some dikk, and he looks at the man as challenging him for his position in the house.

A man with better options isn't really gonna put up with all that. The lady in the video had a lot of smoke for men but fails to realize that you ultimately attract what's at your level. When u come with baggage u gotta lower your expectations

I didn’t watch the video but aren’t you a single father? If so, has the baggage impacted dating for you?

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Quick recap for those not looking to waste time on hoe babble.

This bytch life predicament boils down to having only one of these three types of men to choose from:
1. Fine as fukk and ain't got no job
2. Got a job but ugly as fukk
3. Don't have money but got a big dikk

bytch said an ugly man is a non starter, can't be out here walking around with a gorilla and working dudes got tiny dikks. The nikka that's going to pipe her down good is homeless.
bytch furious and going to die miserable:laff::laff::laff:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Her name is Atara Dallas.
Thanks for giving me the name because her body is on point but her face is hit.

Like legit :picard:. Like you'd smash and run. Then change your social media.
bula-bash-2017-rookie-of-the-year-awards-atara-dallas_orig.png

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Cliff Notes ain't got 10 minutes for this.

Always amazes me with women that have a not a damn thing to offer complain they can't find good black men.
basically she wants a guy with good dikk, money etc etc
she says its hard cause theirs loads of women to men and she has to pick out of the trash but isn't happy with said trash

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Lol a bad bytch with multiple kids is like buying a designer shirt from Ross or Marshall's.

Yea it has the name, but its 3 or 4 seasons out of date, one of the sleeves might be a little longer than the other, and if you hang in circles where fashion is important, you won't get any props for wearing it.

But a nikka on a budget will floss that Marshall's polo like its versace

Unless you're Ciara

:lolbron:

That breh knows ciara is the washed up designer gear that got a clueless infatuated nikka flossing..in a way she won and she knows it..that girl is up every night at 2am to pray n thank her lucky stars

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t watch the video but aren’t you a single father? If so, has the baggage impacted dating for you?

Not at all. Especially as a black man.

When women find out you have custody of your kid it gives you an extra boost of "he got his shyt together" aura

As far as my son impacting my relationships, I don't treat him like he's "my king" I instilled discipline into him and he knows the difference between adult business and what me and him got going on so he's not battling women for my attention.

It also helps that he still has a really close relationship with his mom and I also have a decent relationship with her. We talk on the phone like twice a week