40-year old single mother who was proposed to with 6 rings is now struggling to find a man

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That breh knows ciara is the washed up designer gear that got a clueless infatuated nikka flossing..in a way she won and she knows it..that girl is up every night at 2am to pray n thank her lucky stars

Lol Russ is the frugal millionaire that exclusively shops at Marshall's.

Have you seen his first wife? He upgraded from buying IZODs to Ralph Lauren

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saw a few mins and had to cut it off..

First off, who she picks is a reflection of herself, so if these dudes ain't shyt, then what does that say about her?

Next, she is too old to be pointing fingers at nikkas! Why don't she start claiming instead of blaming others for her relationship/dating woes! True to the game adults own their shyt! In addition, there is no such thing as a nikka that is 100% flawless.

Some women like the woman in that video have a lot of nerve talking shyt about what nikkas ain't got, ain't doing, etc. like women ain't got fukked up shyt that nikkas have to deal with.

Her picker is broken because she is broken! Need to fix herself first before coming @ others for their shyt..

Not mad at her, but I don't really care about her man struggles. Hopefully, she will figure shyt out which starts with her! Smh..

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Single moms really underestimate how annoying their kids are.

Especially the boys.

You let this little lazy mf have run of the house, play his video games on the big living room tv all day long, let him stay up all hours of the night while you fall asleep in your room watching tv, cook him what he want... etc

Then you all of a sudden want to bring a man into that equation? He hates the man off jump because all of a sudden he has to cut the game off and go to bed at a reasonable hour because mom wants some dikk, and he looks at the man as challenging him for his position in the house.

A man with better options isn't really gonna put up with all that. The lady in the video had a lot of smoke for men but fails to realize that you ultimately attract what's at your level. When u come with baggage u gotta lower your expectations

Lol a bad bytch with multiple kids is like buying a designer shirt from Ross or Marshall's.

Yea it has the name, but its 3 or 4 seasons out of date, one of the sleeves might be a little longer than the other, and if you hang in circles where fashion is important, you won't get any props for wearing it.

But a nikka on a budget will floss that Marshall's polo like its versace
It must be Sunday because I’m in church.:wow:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Not at all. Especially as a black man.

When women find out you have custody of your kid it gives you an extra boost of "he got his shyt together" aura

As far as my son impacting my relationships, I don't treat him like he's "my king" I instilled discipline into him and he knows the difference between adult business and what me and him got going on so he's not battling women for my attention.

It also helps that he still has a really close relationship with his mom and I also have a decent relationship with her. We talk on the phone like twice a week

That’s what’s up—especially as far as you having full custody of him. I’ve heard that it can be difficult to get full custody as a father.

It’s never impacted dating for me either—granted my son is young so a lot of the activities you describe he isn’t doing yet. But always interesting to see how these things are generally treated and seen differently for men vs women based on how each group tends to approach parenting.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Lol a bad bytch with multiple kids is like buying a designer shirt from Ross or Marshall's.

Yea it has the name, but its 3 or 4 seasons out of date, one of the sleeves might be a little longer than the other, and if you hang in circles where fashion is important, you won't get any props for wearing it.

But a nikka on a budget will floss that Marshall's polo like its versace
I'd rather have a brand new Phat Farm shirt than a secondhand Gucci sweater.

I feel more comfortable knowing the stains on it are mine.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd rather have a brand new Phat Farm shirt than a secondhand Gucci sweater.

I feel more comfortable knowing the stains on it are mine.

What u described is basically taking a plain girl and locking her down early... i.e punching squarely within your weight class

Which isn't bad advice

If you have to rock a secondhand gucci sweater that means you can't really afford gucci

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After getting past her delivery. I kind of see her point. But why in the world would you wait until your late 30's or early 40's to look for a husband? What do you expect to find at that age? I'll never understand why women wait that long to get serious about marriage and family. You're doing it backwards if you ask me.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:laugh:

So the wedding proposal with 6 different rings wasn't real and done just to get her following up?

I have a friend who says she’s been proposed to at least three times but she always said no to them. And I remember asking her one day, to tell me why she turned down proposals from three different men. And she had all these excuses saying something was wrong with every single one of them and that there was no way she was getting married to them because she knew she wouldn’t be happy.

It didn’t make much sense to me because when I asked her what they did for her to feel that way, it was so much juelzing. We realized later on that she was using that as a talking point to inflate her value. We also realized the pattern. Relentless attempts at online dating and every single guy she meets that we hear about all have something “wrong” and when we ask for specific examples all we get is juelzing. It’s strange. She’s about to be 38. I know somethings up with her. And yes she does have 2 kids, but honestly I think her misfortune with men is because something is wrong with her.

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
What u described is basically taking a plain girl and locking her down early... i.e punching squarely within your weight class

Which isn't bad advice

If you have to rock a secondhand gucci sweater that means you can't really afford gucci

This metaphorical statement will go over most peoples heads :wow: