50% of wives say husband isn't their best sex partner; 60% of wives would rather read than have sex

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL!I know you are trying to be an a$$hole,but in truth iif he is seeking someone else, I don't give a shyt at this point.I am so done with this relationship and wish it was over.
Because right now, I am living with him, and if I end the relationship I am scared I might be homeless.I am hoping if I do break up with him, he will continue to let me stay with him. until I get on my feet.
:dahell:I don't know you, and don't take this personally, but if he is being 100% with you, I wish he would find this out and put you out like its Tuesday and waste management just pulled up.
Thats so selfish it is unreal.
I have seen this play out with both male and females and that practice is goddamn deplorable. He might be at work talmbout "Can't wait to see my boo" and you plotting an exit strategy
with his resources:rudy:

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
I don't like sex either. Actually I think I hate sex.Maybe I am the one bad at sex, or maybe my boyfriend is bad at sex, but either way, I HATE IT,and it's a waste of my time.And now, the only reason why I have sex is when I give blow jobs,is to please my partner so he will lave me alone. Other than that, he is going nowhere near my p*ssy, or a$$hole.

People need to realize sex is overrated,and SUCKS!
Maybe you should dump him.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Because right now, I am living with him, and if I end the relationship I am scared I might be homeless.I am hoping if I do break up with him, he will continue to let me stay with him. until I get on my feet.

:russ:

This goes to a theory of mine. Alot of couples get together for convenience. Many couples who live together are doing it for some "I need a place to stay" sh#t. I've seen too many couples break up and still live together on some "I can't afford to move out yet."

The world is filled with so many non-functioning adults that people don't even date out of real desire.

Peace

Daps
:dahell:I don't know you, and don't take this personally, but if he is being 100% with you, I wish he would find this out and put you out like its Tuesday and waste management just pulled up.
Thats so selfish it is unreal.
I have seen this play out with both male and females and that practice is goddamn deplorable. He might be at work talmbout "Can't wait to see my boo" and you plotting an exit strategy
with his resources:rudy:
nikka, how is that selfish, on my part? It's not. I am sorry, I don't love, and even like my boyfriend now.Would you say the same thing if he was cheating me? Get the hell out here.And he will never find out how I feel about him,until the day he comes home,and I am not there

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
nikka, how is that selfish, on my part? It's not. I am sorry, I don't love, and even like my boyfriend now.Would you say the same thing if he was cheating me? Get the hell out here.And he will never find out how I feel about him,until the day he comes home,and I am not there

7fc9101f885e8f334fae9353f1c7d6304a0b11d8cf61490be287e63dbc6f5edc.jpg

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I've never been married so I can only speculate, but If my wife ever denies me sex for an extended period of time, I'm divorcing her.

I'm not saying I'm getting denied.
I'm just saying the urge isn't as strong as it once was.
I got denied but it was because I asked like 5 minutes after she fell asleep and it was a random weeknight lmao.
But she made up for it in the morning :ohlawd:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town

Did anything happen during he relationship that caused you to feel this way?

Just curious

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Coli dudes are unreasonable as hell on this marriage sh#t :mjlol:

Where's the article on husbands who feel the same way about their wives? Because I'm sure most do. Most men don't marry the best looking woman they've ever dated. Or the best sexual partner they've ever had. Why? For the same exact reasons, the women in this article laid out. Your best sex generally comes from the worst mate.

How many dudes reminisce about that girl from college who could suck the paint off a Ford Mustang? And how many of those dudes married her? None. Because while she was great for a midnight suck, she was horrible for every other part of life that doesn't involve getting some head in the back of your car after smoking some weed.

Some of you dudes are so thirsty that your entire perspective on relationships come down to sex. That's some teenager sh#t. Adult relationships, which encompass marriage, are about much more than what happens for 20 minutes in a bed a few times a week.

And then you wonder why so many of you clowns get played when dating chicks? All she has to do is throw some p*ssy around and you start going into a trance. Grown men make women bring ALOT more to the table than their vagina.

Some of you dudes are going to make great "Getting a Divorce, Brehs" threads in the future :russ:

Peace

You'll be first though :umad: