50% of wives say husband isn't their best sex partner; 60% of wives would rather read than have sex

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My advice to the men is Dont get married... :yeshrug: She doesnt appreciate your value when you put your heart on the line for them and your financial future... fukk Em'.

Daps
Why stay together and waste both your time?
Because right now, I am living with him, and if I end the relationship I am scared I might be homeless.I am hoping if I do break up with him, he will continue to let me stay with him. until I get on my feet.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
More than 66% would rather read than fukk their husband :mjlol:

#GMB :mjlol:

According to a recent study by iVillage, less than half of wedded women married the person who was the best sex of their lives (52 percent say that was an ex.) In fact, 66 percent would rather read a book, watch a movie or take a nap than sleep with a spouse.

Amanda Chatel, a 33-year-old writer from the East Village, says, “With the men I’ve loved, the sex has been good, sometimes great, but never ‘best.’ It’s resulted in many orgasms and was fun but, comparatively speaking, it didn’t have that intensity that comes with the ‘best’ sex.

“I knew [my best sex partner] was temporary, and so the great sex was the best because the sex was the relationship,” she adds. “We didn’t have to invest in anything else.”

Chatel also admits, “We tend to remember things better than they actually were because we no longer have them.”

That might explain why such a variety of women recall having passionate sex in the hallway of someone’s apartment, but forget that they had to have sex in the hallway because he had four roommates and slept on a futon.

A 36-year-old marketing executive from Chelsea we’ll call Abby says that “what makes sex incredible, or places it into the range of ‘best sex’, is an element of danger. There’s an element of disobedience . . . that elicits a feeling of carnal desperation. [That feeling is often provoked by] the guy who you shouldn’t be with versus the one that you marry.”

And Noel Biderman, CEO of Ashley Madison, the site that promotes extramarital affairs, claims that the best sex is defined as something that, for many, encompasses “danger, newness and fantasy fulfillment.”

That’s only sensible. While feelings of danger might be thrilling while you’re having carnal knowledge in an abandoned alleyway, they’re not so great when you have to get kids ready for school.

Sex therapist Sari Cooper says many women come to her troubled that their husbands aren’t ideal sexual partners.

“Your best sexual relationship has likely been with the person who was most unstable and most volatile, but was very passionate,” Cooper says. “That’s like riding a roller coaster. That’s passion. But if you have a family, riding a roller coaster isn’t that great for kids.”

If that’s the case, you have to find someone where the relationship is more of a gentle carousel motion. No kids ever got sick from that.

A 36-year-old actress from Greenpoint, Brooklyn, we’ll call Jane says sex with her husband “is not, overall, the hottest sex of my life. But I wouldn’t trade it for a second to have the giver of the hottest sex be my life partner!”
these women are children

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Because right now, I am living with him, and if I end the relationship I am scared I might be homeless.I am hoping if I do break up with him, he will continue to let me stay with him. until I get on my feet.
U might as well just stay together till u on your feet
Cause u gone end up on the street if u dump him

At first he might even let u stay
But y'all will clash and he will kick u out

* I really think I should become a sex life coach
An orgasm guru if u will:wow:

Last edited:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Because women would want a good man for security

:ohhh:

@Victoria Wade you don't have family you can live with? How long until u are able to get on your feet? This just sounds miserable

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More than 66% would rather read than fukk their husband :mjlol:

#GMB :mjlol:

According to a recent study by iVillage, less than half of wedded women married the person who was the best sex of their lives (52 percent say that was an ex.) In fact, 66 percent would rather read a book, watch a movie or take a nap than sleep with a spouse.

Amanda Chatel, a 33-year-old writer from the East Village, says, “With the men I’ve loved, the sex has been good, sometimes great, but never ‘best.’ It’s resulted in many orgasms and was fun but, comparatively speaking, it didn’t have that intensity that comes with the ‘best’ sex.

“I knew [my best sex partner] was temporary, and so the great sex was the best because the sex was the relationship,” she adds. “We didn’t have to invest in anything else.”

Chatel also admits, “We tend to remember things better than they actually were because we no longer have them.”

That might explain why such a variety of women recall having passionate sex in the hallway of someone’s apartment, but forget that they had to have sex in the hallway because he had four roommates and slept on a futon.

A 36-year-old marketing executive from Chelsea we’ll call Abby says that “what makes sex incredible, or places it into the range of ‘best sex’, is an element of danger. There’s an element of disobedience . . . that elicits a feeling of carnal desperation. [That feeling is often provoked by] the guy who you shouldn’t be with versus the one that you marry.”

And Noel Biderman, CEO of Ashley Madison, the site that promotes extramarital affairs, claims that the best sex is defined as something that, for many, encompasses “danger, newness and fantasy fulfillment.”

That’s only sensible. While feelings of danger might be thrilling while you’re having carnal knowledge in an abandoned alleyway, they’re not so great when you have to get kids ready for school.

Sex therapist Sari Cooper says many women come to her troubled that their husbands aren’t ideal sexual partners.

“Your best sexual relationship has likely been with the person who was most unstable and most volatile, but was very passionate,” Cooper says. “That’s like riding a roller coaster. That’s passion. But if you have a family, riding a roller coaster isn’t that great for kids.”

If that’s the case, you have to find someone where the relationship is more of a gentle carousel motion. No kids ever got sick from that.

A 36-year-old actress from Greenpoint, Brooklyn, we’ll call Jane says sex with her husband “is not, overall, the hottest sex of my life. But I wouldn’t trade it for a second to have the giver of the hottest sex be my life partner!”
im starting to notice a trend dough, its always women from western society and white women who make comments like these

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Lmaoooooooooooo @ "other than that he needs to leave me alone".

I don't understand her post because sex is not a burden it's a bond. If her and her bf have an understanding though. :manny:

I mean on the article and in relation to how you and your married friends feel about/discuss this topic among yourselves, not @Victoria Wade

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I mean on the article and in relation to how you and your married friends feel about/discuss this topic among yourselves, not @Victoria Wade
Oh well you quoted her so I assumed.

I think it's a matter of merely "settling" and the reprecussions of that. If you're not cognizant of it, then you're pretty much setting yourself up for this. You gotta know you're sexually compatible before you get to the marriage stage. That should be one of the number one reasons to make such a commitment.

As for my married friends and I, yeah we discuss it but not amongst ourselves only. You gotta communicate with your spouse. My husband is my best friend, I like talking to him more than my friends. Which is how it should be. If sex with your husband isn't "ideal", you have to communicate that with him.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's natural.

I've never been married but I was in a 7 year relationship and there were times where I'd rather go make beats than have sex. :manny: It's not an indictment on her it's just that stuff becomes routine over time.

:manny:

This :manny:

I'm the same way :russ:

But it doesn't bother me anymore.

I don't need the p*ssy every day anymore

I've never been married so I can only speculate, but If my wife ever denies me sex for an extended period of time, I'm divorcing her.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I've never gotten tired of having sex with my wife......it's never become routine.....
That's actually very normal. Not to sound like an a$$hole but this is the department most women fail. They get tired and complacent.

Not all is a woman's fault though. See a nut is a great feeling that I want every day, unless I'm super tired or dealing with extra stressful moments.

Men fukk up by being greedy and wanting more p*ssy...which can be amplified by his own woman closing her legs or giving attitude when he wants some.

This is from experience.