50% of wives say husband isn't their best sex partner; 60% of wives would rather read than have sex

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
This is the most important point, though. Some people don't know what they have till its gone. You push your current partner away cause you miss an old one, only to realize
the old shyt was nostalgia talking good game to you. Either way, whatever. I'm always trying to be the best when the dack come out, so if im not, lemme know:francis:
She won't. :upsetfavre:

Coworkers and salon cohorts'll know though... :ehh:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
uD6fO1.jpg
:heh:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Let me report my own study..
I basically have five major categories of sex..
1) nasty
2) wild
3) erotic
4) basic
5) romantic

Over a lifetime I studied how women treated me 12-48 hours after the session

The worst treatment, in terms of spats and acting bytchy, was romantic sex
Makes them want to provoke arguments for no reason

The best is erotic.. but that's another post

Basic sex was okay if you didn't see them much, but if you spend a bunch of time in their presence the day after they will get kind of be grumpy:shaq2:
..but basic is alright and sometimes it is all you can do with real life factors

Now, if I want a woman to grow to hate me and treat me with contempt, I just give her basic sex on weeknights and then try to be romantic on the weekend
.. she'll start dreading sharing a bed with me:flabbynsick:

Now I actually like being romantic..
But what I do is follow it up with nasty or wild first the next morning
That seems to even things out
And I never do basic 3 nights in a row:whoa:thats like putting a gremlin in the bathtub after midnight

More findings to be published later
Working on some helpful charts :lupe:

But basically,, as I see it, worst thing you can do is a steady diet of basic lovemaking punctuated with occasional romance:scusthov:
She'll be bad talking you to her friends:to: as Willie d said, they laffing at cha
Wow bytches ain't shyt. No disrespect but y'all fouler than us when we do the right thing.

londonize

Pro
Daps
1) nasty
2) wild
3) erotic
4) basic
5) romantic

Basic sex was okay if you didn't see them much, but if you spend a bunch of time in their presence the day after they will get kind of be grumpy:shaq2:
..but basic is alright and sometimes it is all you can do with real life factors

Now, if I want a woman to grow to hate me and treat me with contempt, I just give her basic sex on weeknights and then try to be romantic on the weekend

And I never do basic 3 nights in a row:whoa:thats like putting a gremlin in the bathtub after midnight

But basically,, as I see it, worst thing you can do is a steady diet of basic lovemaking punctuated with occasional romance:scusthov:
She'll be bad talking you to her friends:to: as Willie d said, they laffing at cha

:ohhh::wow:

throw in a summary of what each type involves and you've got the recipe for a potentially legendary thread

gonna have some brehs taking notes, no shame in learning :dame:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
1) nasty
2) wild
3) erotic
4) basic
5) romantic

make a thread old breh and tag me so i can read, seems interesting