50% of wives say husband isn't their best sex partner; 60% of wives would rather read than have sex

Daps
Sex is not always good for us women. It's why we can go longer without it and why we aren't obsessed with it. I guess I'd be obsessed with it if it was always good like y'all men have it

Lucky niccas
I don't like sex either. Actually I think I hate sex.Maybe I am the one bad at sex, or maybe my boyfriend is bad at sex, but either way, I HATE IT,and it's a waste of my time.And now, the only reason why I have sex is when I give blow jobs,is to please my partner so he will lave me alone. Other than that, he is going nowhere near my p*ssy, or a$$hole.

People need to realize sex is overrated,and SUCKS!

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I don't like sex either. Actually I think I hate sex.Maybe I am the one bad at sex, or maybe my boyfriend is bad at sex, but either way, I HATE IT,and it's a waste of my time.And now, the only reason why I have sex is when I give blow jobs,is to please my partner so he will lave me alone. Other than that, he is going nowhere near my p*ssy, or a$$hole.

Its ok brehette, he has somebody else to fullfill that need for him

@Elle Driver can you speak on this :lupe:

Daps
Its ok brehette, he has somebody else to fullfill that need for him

@Elle Driver can you speak on this :lupe:
LOL!I know you are trying to be an a$$hole,but in truth iif he is seeking someone else, I don't give a shyt at this point.I am so done with this relationship and wish it was over.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
LOL!I know you are trying to be an a$$hole,but in truth iif he is seeking someone else, I don't give a shyt at this point.I am so done with this relationship and wish it was over.

No I wasn't I was actually being serious :russ:

If you not fukking your man somebody else is, unless he is a lame. But if you feel that way why not just end the relationship?

How does that even work? He doesn't say anything when you consistently deny vaginal sex?

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas

it's overrated to you. Just because you dont enjoy it doesnt mean other people cant and dont. I dont enjoy getting fukked by up alcohol but i know there are thousands of people who do.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This sort of logic is all too common among females.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why stay together and waste both your time?

Because women would want a good man for security, a man who gets her juices flowing and looks good and is good in bed is not an ideal candidate to be her husband and she knows it. :coffee:

The same man who they know is attractive is NOT gonna be a good provider or be trusted in the long term so they find a man who's a father like guy who's good enough to settle down with. Women know exactly what they're doing when they get married. It works both ways the men knows who's a hoe and who's a homemaker and they aint gonna marry no hoe... :pachaha:

Women are the better liars tho...:coffee:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Stop wishing and just end it.

Be voluntarily miserable brehettes :francis:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's natural.

I've never been married but I was in a 7 year relationship and there were times where I'd rather go make beats than have sex. :manny: It's not an indictment on her it's just that stuff becomes routine over time.

:manny:

How in the world are you with someone for 7 years and not have kids or anything to show for it?