6-figure coli breh focused on himself but the hoes didn’t come

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
You can make 8 figures and still be a square.

"I'm always at home with a bunch of free time"

That's why your single. Ain't no hoes at your crib.

Go out. Live life. Have hobbies.

Dude has no life thus has no hoes. Just works and sits lonely at his crib.

Right. Atleast 7-8% a day (1.5-2 hours) dealing with women, the rest need to be his hobby + work.

Daps
These 6-figure guys don't really get rewarded if they're ugly-gang, do they?

The people in the comments know nothing about him yet still decided to insult him like he was some hateful and bitter incel, when that 0 sympathy is partially what creates these hateful and bitter incels in the first place.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
randomly put my profile in Atlanta and was getting a bunch of messages to the point I had to tell them I was just here visiting my brother.
full

Watch out now mister.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
With online dating, I don't understand how brehs like him aren't eating unless he's seriously #uglygang or a straight weirdo. I had 268 matches on Hinge before I met my girl in April.

Church. shyt is fish in a barrel. You can have a different female every night if you live alone, have a little bread, look halfway presentable and aren't a complete social misfit.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
These 6-figure guys don't really get rewarded if they're ugly-gang, do they?

The people in the comments know nothing about him yet still decided to insult him like he was some hateful and bitter incel, when that 0 sympathy is partially what creates these hateful and bitter incels in the first place.
if a man is broke
"stop focusing on women. Get off your mama house pathetic bum bytch"

if a man has money

Coli: "you stupid mf Women don't care about your money:dead:. The women can smell your lameness"