Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Ouch. Another L for ugly gang

678-6785038_ay-caramba-de-bart-simpson-hd-png-download.png

Daps
These 6-figure guys don't really get rewarded if they're ugly-gang, do they?

The people in the comments know nothing about him yet still decided to insult him like he was some hateful and bitter incel, when that 0 sympathy is partially what creates these hateful and bitter incels in the first place.
He’s the one who put his business out there.

:manny:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
These 6-figure guys don't really get rewarded if they're ugly-gang, do they?

The people in the comments know nothing about him yet still decided to insult him like he was some hateful and bitter incel, when that 0 sympathy is partially what creates these hateful and bitter incels in the first place.

The 6 figs still don’t matter to a degree if he’s a mark ass buster.

If the personality, charisma and mouthpiece is non existent, who the fukk is gonna entertain that. Mans better find his lane. And maybe that lane is square bytches who are social media novices, not thirst for Afrobeats and line up at Strand Books on a Saturday.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Right. Atleast 7-8% a day (1.5-2 hours) dealing with women, the rest need to be his hobby + work.

I guess. I don't even know how to break it down percentage wise. But your hobbies should have some sort of social factor to them.

Whatever it is. Gym, guns, clothes, painting, reading, watching movies, building, business....whatever it is it should have the part of it that is personal to you, that you can just recluse and enjoy but it should also have a social factor. Some local club, organization or just local people that enjoy the same shyt you do. And you should be involved to an extent. Meet people. Meet people through meeting people.

I meet people and women, weekly. Don't even be trying, just doing what I do, running or riding on the bike trails.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
With online dating, I don't understand how brehs like him aren't eating unless he's seriously #uglygang or a straight weirdo. I had 268 matches on Hinge before I met my girl in April.
:comeon: I’m not trying to insult you at all champ but I’m not buying that. I’m an exceptional dude myself and the most I got on there was like 60 and that was after a month. Some days I wouldn’t even get a match and I had to open up the mileage parameters to like 20 miles. We’re you matching with fatties?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:comeon: I’m not trying to insult you at all champ but I’m not buying that. I’m an exceptional dude myself and the most I got on there was like 60 and that was after a month. Some days I wouldn’t even get a match and I had to open up the mileage parameters to like 20 miles. We’re you matching with fatties?
This was in the span between December and April. NYC is borderline limitless mind you I'm also 6'5" and make well above 100k :manny:

Also these are just matches.

Cohiba Colby

Tech Billionaire
Daps
Not gonna lie. When I first became rich I was depressed because I didn’t have Rihanna’s lined up at my door wrapped around the block. I was seeing broke dudes, way uglier than me getting the chicks I wanted.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Not gonna lie. When I first became rich I was depressed because I didn’t have Rihanna’s lined up at my door wrapped around the block. I was seeing broke dudes, way uglier than me getting the chicks I wanted.
You THOUGHT they were uglier than you. The chicks thought otherwise.

Sometimes your ego won't let you see the truth.

Cohiba Colby

Tech Billionaire
Daps
You THOUGHT they were uglier than you. The chicks thought otherwise.

Sometimes your ego won't let you see the truth.
Women have told me I’m so handsome it intimidates them. :yeshrug:

My point is I was always shy. Once I broke out of my shell that all changed. He said he’s always at home. That’s why he’s still single.