Said that tekashi is not what identify with
Slim got that weird face like chromosomes is missing and he might be brazy frfr

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So wait...do you only have to check in if you go to the hood?

Or if you’re a gangster artist?

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
So wait...do you only have to check in if you go to the hood?

Or if you’re a gangster artist?
Naw basically what he said is, if you in LA and you moving around it’s best to have a guide cause you not from there and don’t know the rules. Said that it’s nothin for him to send a homie to keep you out of trouble. Really on some I got you in LA and when I’m in your neck of the woods you got me. He took dj self to Compton free of charge.

But he said that checking in and getting extorted is different. Said getting extorted is done when the dudes never fukked with you in the first place.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Naw basically what he said is, if you in LA and you moving around it’s best to have a guide cause you not from there and don’t know the rules. Said that it’s nothin for him to send a homie to keep you out of trouble. Really on some I got you in LA and when I’m in your neck of the woods you got me. He took dj self to Compton free of charge.

But he said that checking in and getting extorted is different. Said getting extorted is done when the dudes never fukked with you in the first place.

This really sounds like juelzing

Ppl don’t go out they way to look for other ppl unless they already have a relationship or it benefits them

Sounds like when nikkas tried to soften up what a pimp was

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Said it’s rules and protocols
Don’t have to be extorted to check in
Said that tekashi is not what identify with
Slim got that weird face like chromosomes is missing and he might be brazy frfr

Why should he have a care?

He’s connected with solid Brooklyn nikkas and shows mad love when nikkas go West. He basically moving how you supposed to move.

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

He’s connected with solid Brooklyn nikkas and shows mad love when nikkas go West. He basically moving how you supposed to move.

Because he see him as a fraud no different then Soulja boy and Chris Brown , claiming shyt they not.That im just cool with crips is not a good enough excuse for blue flags and gang signs. Not to mention he tried to throw YG under the bus. YG was in a non blood and crip Party/tagging crew from 8th and 9th grade. When the click disbanded he ended up joinging TTP and a few of the other members in up joining a crip gang in Paramount. TreeTop pirus aren't into celebrity put on's and Transformers. Looking at Slim point of view I can see why he is going at him.

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento

I guess the hair and child molestor charges looks bad:yeshrug:

But you got a point cause CB, Tyga, Thugga and etc are not day ones and do weird shyt. Thug wears dresses and Tyga\Game like’em you so......
Idk how you choose to bully

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

But you got a point cause CB, Tyga, Thugga and etc are not day ones and do weird shyt. Thug wears dresses and Tyga\Game like’em you so......

Thugga was checked by T Rodgers son Lucky and G weeder. Non rappers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I see no bullying. I see a grown man constantly boasting about his Gang affiliation and telling nikkas to “test his gangsta”.

Of corse there are guidelines to the shyt and being from here in Brooklyn yet repping LA gangs with the utmost disrespect you suppose to get touched. He begged for this.

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Thugga was checked by T Rodgers son Lucky and G weeder. Non rappers.

I see no bullying. I see a grown man constantly boasting about his Gang affiliation and telling nikkas to “test his gangsta”.

Of corse there are guidelines to the shyt and being from here in Brooklyn yet repping LA gangs with the utmost disrespect you suppose to get touched. He begged for thi

Ultimately this is what happens when you try to run with shyt started by kids 40years ago. Brims is literally named after a fukkin hat and Piru is the name of a street. Stuff is deep cause folks died but in hindsight you can’t really condone none of it. Thug has gender identity issues. Tyga Game and 69 mess with kids. Billy Ado is clearly gay, I’m mean this shyt not something anyone in the right mind should be doing, outside of being a kid.