69 Breakfast Club interview rebuttal: Slim 400 on Thisis50

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Because he see him as a fraud no different then Soulja boy and Chris Brown , claiming shyt they not.That im just cool with crips is not a good enough excuse for blue flags and gang signs. Not to mention he tried to throw YG under the bus. YG was in a non blood and crip Party/tagging crew from 8th and 9th grade. When the click disbanded he ended up joinging TTP and a few of the other members in up joining a crip gang in Paramount. TreeTop pirus aren't into celebrity put on's and Transformers. Looking at Slim point of view I can see why he is going at him.

:russ: whatsw the point of being involved in this shyt

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah that's not true. Even people who not gang members they make "check in" and they have to have people vouch for them. In fact I saw a video where big u spoke on how anyone who comes to Cali and is making money has to check in. To me that's stupid because they don't bother white folks about that kind of shyt. The whole checking in thing is stupid and they should let people go where they want to go without trying to put their hands in people pocket.

Everybody does not have to check in and don’t tell me otherwise and that comes from somebody with as much pull as big u

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Everybody does not have to check in and don’t tell me otherwise and that comes from somebody with as much pull as big u
He said that because he is not going to say publicly we extort nikkas :mjlol: He is not that stupid.

With that said, I'll let him tell it

4 robberies? Three assaults?

Also tons of rappers done been robbed and shyt before for not checking in so that speaks for itself.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said that because he is not going to say publicly we extort nikkas :mjlol: He is not that stupid.

With that said, I'll let him tell it

4 robberies? Three assaults?

Also tons of rappers done been robbed and shyt before for not checking in so that speaks for itself.

Bro look where they are