69 Breakfast Club interview rebuttal: Slim 400 on Thisis50

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultimately this is what happens when you try to run with shyt started by kids 40years ago. Brims is literally named after a fukkin hat and Piru is the name of a street. Stuff is deep cause folks died but in hindsight you can’t really condone none of it. Thug has gender identity issues. Tyga Game and 69 mess with kids. Billy Ado is clearly gay, I’m mean this shyt not something anyone in the right mind should be doing, outside of being a kid.

Too bad you look crazy saying “never mind, I’m not gang related no more”

When you rap about what he raps about Street credibility is necessary. Looks like he gonna continue to play that card until someone can really catch up to him

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
So wait...do you only have to check in if you go to the hood?

Or if you’re a gangster artist?
Only nikkas who got somethi to prove on that good in every hood shyt

Quik eiht we n others been to Houston a lot u have nikka seen none of em in 5th 3rd or 4th ward

Jay. Beanie ti n pac the only ones I ever saw or no about comin to the hoods here

Farthest anybody came really was the old shop on Cullen screw had

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Too bad you look crazy saying “never mind, I’m not gang related no more”

When you rap about what he raps about Street credibility is necessary. Looks like he gonna continue to play that card until someone can really catch up to him
I mean some do say that but they were really affiliated to begin with. Dl Hughley and Afroman come to mind. The did not promote it to be cool tho. That’s were six nine fukked up at. Yg and game’em built a lane for this generations blood rappers. Not only is six nine using it without paying homage, also doing it with rainbow colored hair.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean some do say that but they were really affiliated to begin with. Dl Hughley and Afroman come to mind. The did not promote it to be cool tho. That’s were six nine fukked up at. Yg and game’em built a lane for this generations blood rappers. Not only is six nine using it without paying homage, also doing it with rainbow colored hair.

I don’t even think that matters. Thug wears dresses man. He doesn’t have crips/bloods/Mexicans on his head.

This is straight up about someone using that blood flag for noteriety/credibility and simulataneously showing no respect to the culture and got the nerve to have plead Guilty for a sex crime involving a minor

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Dude hating and lying, that check in shyt is extortion and they would make there own brothers and sisters aka black people have to check in but when it comes to the white man he don't get this same energy. When you look at the mafia at least that shyt went all across the board but this here is some bullshyt and it's some backwards thinking.

Ultimately this is what happens when you try to run with shyt started by kids 40years ago. Brims is literally named after a fukkin hat and Piru is the name of a street. Stuff is deep cause folks died but in hindsight you can’t really condone none of it. Thug has gender identity issues. Tyga Game and 69 mess with kids. Billy Ado is clearly gay, I’m mean this shyt not something anyone in the right mind should be doing, outside of being a kid.
I agree with you but 69 don't mess with kids, he broke that story down and he was just in a video with the girl who lied about her age. He didn't touch her according to what was said and what he was charged.

Also this slim400 guy seem gay to me too, homie damn near talk with a wisp and shyt. Sounding all botty mon like.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Dude hating and lying, that check in shyt is extortion and they would make there own brothers and sisters aka black people have to check in but when it comes to the white man he don't get this same energy. When you look at the mafia at least that shyt went all across the board but this here is some bullshyt and it's some backwards thinking.

I agree with you but 69 don't mess with kids, he broke that story down and he was just in a video with the girl who lied about her age. He didn't touch her according to what was said and what he was charged.

Also this slim400 guy seem gay to me too, homie damn near talk with a wisp and shyt. Sounding all botty mon like.

It's not extortion. If you are a BLOOD and you are going to the area where the gang originated you should probably have homies. That comes with wanting to be a BLOOD. Lil Uzi doesn't have to check in because he claims some weirdo rock bullshyt. Maybe he checks in with Marilyn Manson, I dunno.

Not everyone gets extorted. Do some? Sure. Some of these clearly have to do songs with certain people in order to be 'good' and it's obvious. Some don't though. Just like everything else in life. Some people just are cool with the right people and some people pretend to be. That is what it comes down to. That' why Michael Jackson could hang out with Crips and Shaq has dinner with blood shot callers like its nothing.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
It's not extortion. If you are a BLOOD and you are going to the area where the gang originated you should probably have homies. That comes with wanting to be a BLOOD. Lil Uzi doesn't have to check in because he claims some weirdo rock bullshyt. Maybe he checks in with Marilyn Manson, I dunno.

Not everyone gets extorted. Do some? Sure. Some of these clearly have to do songs with certain people in order to be 'good' and it's obvious. Some don't though. Just like everything else in life. Some people just are cool with the right people and some people pretend to be. That is what it comes down to. That' why Michael Jackson could hang out with Crips and Shaq has dinner with blood shot callers like its nothing.
Nah that's not true. Even people who not gang members they make "check in" and they have to have people vouch for them. In fact I saw a video where big u spoke on how anyone who comes to Cali and is making money has to check in. To me that's stupid because they don't bother white folks about that kind of shyt. The whole checking in thing is stupid and they should let people go where they want to go without trying to put their hands in people pocket.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702

You make a whole lotta excuses for dude. Even using talking points in doing so.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah that's not true. Even people who not gang members they make "check in" and they have to have people vouch for them. In fact I saw a video where big u spoke on how anyone who comes to Cali and is making money has to check in. To me that's stupid because they don't bother white folks about that kind of shyt. The whole checking in thing is stupid and they should let people go where they want to go without trying to put their hands in people pocket.

False