[8/24] AEW Dynamite: Look at the Dirtsheets, what do you see? BattleBots and Nonstop Backstage Controversy!

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dax vs Lethal should be good.

I can't imagine it'll just be a clean Punk win in the main event. MJF return or maybe a Punk heel turn?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Are we sure it's gonna be the main event though?

:mjlol: shyt you right, Tony would be the type to have it be the opener and have Britt baker main event

Smart booking would be to have hype videos and segments throughout the show to create anticipation for the match and would help retain the audience for the whole show

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
IN

tumblr_inline_otnsu8kaMu1v05s9s_400.gifv

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:mjlol: shyt you right, Tony would be the type to have it be the opener and have Britt baker main event

Smart booking would be to have hype videos and segments throughout the show to create anticipation for the match and would help retain the audience for the whole show

If it’s one thing I hate in wrestling, it’s that. I HATE Main Events opening the show, I’ll give Bryan/Omega a pass tho cause it was a special occasion but other than that I hate it.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

We all know the one women's match is going to be at 9:20
:hhh: