[8/24] AEW Dynamite: Look at the Dirtsheets, what do you see? BattleBots and Nonstop Backstage Controversy!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Y’all gon realize you all got worked when Punk wins tonight

:mjlol:
It was a work and Punk be shytting on Meltzer lol

Asked if he feels creatively fulfilled at AEW, Punk was emphatic:

“Yes, 100%. You try not to put too much stock in internet rumors. But for AEW, I definitely think that’s part of our audience. Twitter’s not real life, though. On top of that, a lie makes its way around the world twice before the truth puts his boots on or gets out of bed.

“If I addressed every rumor, I’d be here all day. I love AEW. It’s not a competition of who loves it more or who’s the heart and soul, or who’s this and who’s that. AEW allowed me a second chance to do what I do best, and that’s professionally wrestle.”

On talk he’s a source of friction backstage, Punk issued a challenge for co-workers who have complaints to come directly to him rather than serve as sources for people like Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer:

“It’s one side of the story. My locker room is never closed. It’s always open. Anybody who wants to DM Meltzer some bulls**t can come talk to me about it. It’s not macho, stupid bulls**t. I’m an adult. Come talk with me.”

Much like his boss Tony Khan did, Punk explained away his callout of Page as a way to sell future stories and matches (which the Chicagoan says is how he measures success in wrestling, by box office not star ratings):

“That’s what I’m here to do, make people want to see what happens next. I’m trying to sell tickets to the live events. That goes back to me saying Twitter isn’t [the] real world. Twitter is a bunch of people that don’t really care about your opinion. They want to find like-minded opinions that share their worldview. I’m trying to tell stories, sell tickets, and get people to tune in on Dynamite.”

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
faruq-faruq-tauheed.gif

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I know they got bags of blood on ice for this hemoglobinmania. Moxcula about to fight punk with a boner on live tv. nikka puts the brood to shame. I just hope to see Hayters ass and the lucha bros win

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I love that Punk fans and Mox fans are going at it on social media :russ: we need more of that and less WWE vs AEW shyt.

I have no idea what to expect and I honestly don’t know how they’re gonna pull this off but it’ll be exciting to watch it all unfold.

Last edited:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Will Washington (works for SRS site and one of the biggest AEW ass kissers online) says that Moxley was the one who asked for this match to be moved up from the PPV, not sure the reasoning though