8 Colombian passport bro unalived in 8 weeks

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Either lack of comprehension or a huge leap. No one said don’t travel. Just stay out of Colombia looking for women
You're not reading between the lines. Keep thinking they're promoting tourism and warning of the dangers of prostitution though.

Loggie

All Star
Daps
To the Brehs that partake, can’t you get the same women in Panama for roughly the same price? I think the Venezuelans are deep there so the price of P should be low.
:ohhh:
@Noriega
I know you don’t move like that but help our Coli passport bros out. Tell them you get the same women for the same price without the high chance of getting drugged.
:sas1:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Sad stuff. This is probably what happened to some missing coli brehs.
Bruh u might just be onto something there. Honestly common sense and self preservation instinct should be enough for all of us to realize the block was too hot and it was time to fall all the way back after this passport bro shyt initially blew up.

i hate to think any of my coli brothers met such a :snoop: fate.

Bad enough covid probably got a sizable number of us, but not like this. NOT like THIS. :mindblown:

I kinda understand why brehs might wanna move out the country and start a life and family outside this evil crumbling empire. But i just cant wrap my head around why tricks cant just support our local hoes? :why:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
These dudes are dumb. Tryna find love on dating apps.

Just get the right plug and you’re good.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So what are they doing?
I've said my piece. And to add on if black men leaving the country to these cheap ass bungalows to meet women and goes mainstream like slang and everything else black people do, you'll see more white YouTubers and curious young white males and incels abandoning America to go fukk all over the world. And with that will come more rapes and crimes and face it, if a white American rapes a woman overseas and flees to the US, we ain't sending him back. Meanwhile a white American can murder someone in another country and we will fight tooth and nail to make sure we get them back or that they get a fair trial. They'll fukk up the game for sure. And back to my original post, all this fukking and fun don't generate money in America nor does it boost white people's birth rates.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Men aren’t the only ones running to these countries
Women been passport sistering too
Taking advantage of young men as well
And getting caught in fukkery
And if they ain’t trying to get some dikk from Trevor on the islands
They going to get fukkery procedures done to their bodies for half the cost
But end up dead back home
Op started this thread out of a provocative, LSA, chatty patty sentiment
Not to actually put brehs on to game
Too obvious this is a woman or gay nikka pretending in op as well
Y’all really hate black women :mjlol:
Let me find a way to tear them down in a issue that’s not about them :patrice:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Yall very selective about celebrating death

Maybe it’s performative because y’all always feel like “Hydra” is in the room watching