A Florida girl had her SAT result flagged. She says she didn't cheat and hires famous lawyer.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
It depends on the testing center breh. Also, read what he typed

Now look at the video I posted above. Most people that cheat on SATs exploit the fact that some testing centers don't check IDs to make sure that the person taking the test is the right person. That guy was talking about cheating in the traditional sense as in looking over someon's shoulder to cheat. if you try that you are dumb.

You can’t really look over someone’s shoulder either because they hand out different versions of the test. Same questions just in different order.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Derrick Rose cheated on his SAT to get into Memphis. A lot of people have figured out how to cheat on these tests. But I don’t think this girl cheated.

Daps
She’ll be your next neighborhood Target cashier :mjlol:

I’d beat my kid ass if they try to major in some goofy shyt

My cousin majored in Dance. She makes low six figures as a choregeographer for a Puerto Rican dance troupe, based out of :dame:, that travels all over the world. She's been on GMA several times.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That would raise a red flag too. 900 is low. Like real low. She jumped 300+ from the first to the second attempt. That's huge.

As mentioned, it is easy to cheat. From phony prescriptions to get additional time to having someone else take your exam, it happens all of the time.

EDIT: This is the SAT with the essay portion? Holy crap at her score :picard:.

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's fairly easy. When I took the SAT they didn't have people check IDs at the testing center so you could go in and take someone else's test for them :francis:. Girl in the OP probably got flagged by an algorithm for answering the hard questions right. The algorithm probably also compared her SAT score to her GPA. In my opinion this is flawed since I've known plenty of people who did not do well in school (they simply didn't care) but aced the SAT.

They check IDs at all test centers now.
And I do know people that killed the test w/ mediocre GPAs. I also know people who learned that you can study for the test and get 10+ points higher AFTER they’d taken the test for the first time.
My friend went from a 17 on the ACT to like a 29 over a few months, just by studying.
This is RACISM plain and simple. Lots of people do better on the SAT the second time around.

I scored 100 points higher on the SAT the 2nd time I took it. I know 300 points is a lot but I'm sure they wouldn't be doing this if she was white.

Only reason they flagged her is cause she's black.
This is probably more accurate than posters are allowing.
Race is a part of the Bell curve of test scores, of they did flag an increase it was probably a combination of too high a jump, the average improvement of a person at the school, in the district and a person of her race on top of that.
Do they know the race of the test taker?
Yes.
I got a 1500 without studying
shyt, I got like a 1400-something and I didn’t finish the test, it’s not particularly hard.
Derrick Rose cheated on his SAT to get into Memphis. A lot of people have figured out how to cheat on these tests. But I don’t think this girl cheated.
This. Athletes and stupid but wealthy kids are the cheating demographic.
That would raise a red flag too. 900 is low. Like real low. She jumped 300+ from the first to the second attempt. That's huge.

As mentioned, it is easy to cheat. From phony prescriptions to get additional time to having someone else take your exam, it happens all of the time.
Thing is, lower income students, particularly the kind of students that would get a score as low as hers, almost never cheat on SAT/ACT.