A MAJORITY of Single Women in America Are Not Looking For Marriage, A Committed Relationship, or Casual Sex. They're Just Not Interested. (STUDY)

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.. bu bu but men are not looking for marriage

These women are running into the 91% of men making under 100k a year, that’s why they not interested.. they want the 9% making 100k or more

Men or women aren't interested in marriage. The internet/social media exposed all the lies. Some men talking marriage but still have their previous girlfriends as social media followers. Why drag that old bytch around if a man is moving on to another relationship?

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Fellas, just stack your money up and focus on you cause this game is ALL fukked up now.

Dating will not get any better for the average man in America. Similar to how the economy has been systematically dismantled for average people, but elites are enjoying ever more rewards over the last few decades the same process is occurring in the dating market

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Do they have those stats split up by racial demographic.

I’d be interested in seeing the breakdown as compared to black men & women.

My experience here in ATL seems like black women really DO want to be in serious relationships but their scared that men have too many “options” down here and they’ll just end up a side chick

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Di they have those stats split up by racial demographic.

I’d be interested in seeing the breakdown as compared to black men & women.

My experience here in ATL seems like black women really DO want to be in serious relationships but their scared that men have too many “options” down here and they’ll just end up a side chick

My experience in Chicago as well. Black women in black communities want to be married to black men. Those mixed community brothers and sisters are the one's confused.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I actually believe this to an extent. I don’t think the majority feel like this but I bet it’s a very large amount. And why wouldn’t they? Single women have other single women as friends to spend time with. Casual sex? They can have an assortment of toys that’ll be more consistent and last longer than a lot of men. It’s really no different than a lot of men these days who are choosing not to deal with women at all

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Well I’m only interested in the ones choosing as long as they ain’t obese. I don’t cold approach and apps feed a lil nikka :yeshrug:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I know a lot of women that feel like this. A lot of them just feel hopeless about finding a long term partner that isn’t a cheater, abusive, crazy etc they’d rather just be alone then thinking they found the one and end up years down the line finding out they really have a dud. Plus the internet and having access to all these stories of women getting done dirty left and right, who would seek that out on purpose?

When I was single I absolutely was not looking at all, most of my dates came from guys asking me out multiple times and I finally just go hoping they end up not liking me and leave me alone. I ended up liking my husband a lot and falling in love with him but who knows how this could end, that’s always a fear of mine, you could be a great spouse and a lot of the time people just don’t care and do you wrong anyways.

This is the problem. Everybody think everybody ain't shyt. :unimpressed:Why can't folks just think and be positive for once? I think having a low tolerance mindset will help you avoid most shytty people.

Last edited:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I'm not surprised. That study was Pre-Covid so I'm sure its even worse just like that 2019 study with the amount of men not having sex in the past year.

Dating for many females has become all "Red Flags", "Nonnegotiables", "Dealbreakers". If their date exhibits any harmless trait as one of their past partners during the made up "talking stage" or "situationship" - its automatic bushes unless you are Handsomegang and excite them to the point they are willing to overlook. And after everything falls apart its just a story to tell their friends about how their date was toxic, manipulative, or gaslighting:coffee:

Daps
Sounds like bullshyt

It is. I have a friend that works at a company that collects over a thousand points of metadata on damn near everyone breathing in America. They only do government contract work as the Feds can use them to get around 4th Amendment protections. She always tells me that the only time people are truthful, to themselves and others, is when it comes to their politics and consumption habits. Social interactions? Automatically assume the opposite until their actions show otherwise.