A Snitch Pitcher, That's That Sh*t I Don't Like! *Bang Bang* Astros 2020 Season Thread

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
wp1917988.jpg

EJNYdHUWwAYl3ua.jpg

mike-fiers-beard.jpg

:scust:

9b4a299d-abf1-49bd-8680-3e26031d23cd-Dusty_Baker_beanballs.JPG

usatsi_12689613.jpg

giphy.gif

@Charlie Broadway @chkmeout @DynamoEAR @GilSho
@h2o_proof @Hiphoplives4eva @HTXBreh @inndaskKy
@King Jove @Kotal Kahn
@MilesTailsPrower @Mike_Pipeson @polokuo
@Primetime@skb1065 @Playaz Eyez
@Soundwave @Spence @Sulcage
@Styles @swyyyguy @Texas2step
@Tha_Mac @THASTUNNA
@The D-List Vet @THE K-MAN
@tofuspeedstar @TXSuperman713 @VBM @Ugo Ogugwa
@who_better_than_me @wickedsm @whyanother

Last edited:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Man fukk the Astros.

be lucky y’all not coming to the Bronx until September.

by then half of the roster will be on the DL from all of the fights and HBP coming this season. Can’t wait.

popping off like u gonna do shyt. Probably be in the nose bleed we’re no one can hear you. Fuk outta here

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
popping off like u gonna do shyt. Probably be in the nose bleed we’re no one can hear you. Fuk outta here

bytch I will be at that series so any Astros fan retarded enough to pull up better pray there are more cops than usual at that series. And brehs in here who that go to games know that I’m a field level breh sitting wayyyyyyyyyyy down low on the action. But for this one, I’ll be with the Bleacher Creatures letting these cheaters have it.

What kinda of fakkit ass team has their own teammates attaching buzzers to their balls prior to a game. Pure trash. Garbage in the NL and had to cheat in the AL just to be relevant. Whole fukking league shytting on one damn team simultaneously.

Even Mike Trout told the Astros to eat a dikk today.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
bytch I will be at that series so any Astros fan retarded enough to pull up better pray there are more cops than usual at that series. And brehs in here who that go to games know that I’m a field level breh sitting wayyyyyyyyyyy down low on the action. But for this one, I’ll be with the Bleacher Creatures letting these cheaters have it.

What kinda of fakkit ass team has their own teammates attaching buzzers to their balls prior to a game. Pure trash. Garbage in the NL and had to cheat in the AL just to be relevant. Whole fukking league shytting on one damn team simultaneously.

Even Mike Trout told the Astros to eat a dikk today.

Trout should be more worried about his team providing drugs and killing a teammate.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Trout should be more worried about his team providing drugs and killing a teammate.

That situation should have received more attention and scrutiny than the cheating scandal if we are being honest. I bet it happens in every team and sport, you just don’t hear much about it. Especially since a member of the team was essentially a drug runner for the players.