A Snitch Pitcher, That's That Sh*t I Don't Like! *Bang Bang* Astros 2020 Season Thread

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I’ll still be in that bytch. But I’ll keep it league wide stuff
I don't have beef with Astros fans. My issue was when the thread was nothing but Astros talk. That's what season threads are for. I posted Braves stuff as well but usually tried to keep it highlight related.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's the same reason why they won't really investigate the league wide cheating... They did weeks of dedications when he was popping pills like Pacman and they don't want egg on their face... Unless that player is black....

All the teams in MLB cheat in some way, shape or form. Just maybe not to the extent than what the Astros did. That’s why I think that it’s bullshyt that the players/teams are mad about it.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Go look in the main thread about this. I already talked about it before

Nah no hate breh I’m just asking if you co sign that shyt yes or no..

He's trolling cuz it's about Houston breh. Don't even waste the 10 secs.

fam Foh wit that bullshyt.. I gave Patriot fans that same grilling this ain’t about ya city nikka... smh

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
All the teams in MLB cheat in some way, shape or form. Just maybe not to the extent than what the Astros did. That’s why I think that it’s bullshyt that the players/teams are mad about it.

it’s been said that 6-8 teams were doing something similar to the Astros. Maybe they are taking about “codebreaker”. But using the CF feed and a monitor plus the banging of the trash can may have been way over board.

I wonder if these fools would have stopped after the memo when they busted the Yankees and Redsox. It wouldn’t have received as bad since they told teams to stop using tech