A Snitch Pitcher, That's That Sh*t I Don't Like! *Bang Bang* Astros 2020 Season Thread

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
That situation should have received more attention than the cheating scandal if we are being honest. I bet it happens in every team and sport, you just don’t hear much about it.
Me and @THASTUNNA talked about that alot in last year's MLB thread. They was too busy making up shyt about big papi to and immortalizing his ass to make that a story.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Our logo this season, put it up on the OP please

EJNYdHUWwAYl3ua.jpg

:blessed:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
That situation should have received more attention and scrutiny than the cheating scandal if we are being honest. I bet it happens in every team and sport, you just don’t hear much about it. Especially since a member of the team was essentially a drug runner for the players.
Both are a big issue to be honest

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
bytch I will be at that series so any Astros fan retarded enough to pull up better pray there are more cops than usual at that series. And brehs in here who that go to games know that I’m a field level breh sitting wayyyyyyyyyyy down low on the action. But for this one, I’ll be with the Bleacher Creatures letting these cheaters have it.

What kinda of fakkit ass team has their own teammates attaching buzzers to their balls prior to a game. Pure trash. Garbage in the NL and had to cheat in the AL just to be relevant. Whole fukking league shytting on one damn team simultaneously.

Even Mike Trout told the Astros to eat a dikk today.

Well the same account that put the Altuve buzzer rumor on twitter said Gleyber was doing the same thing :mjgrin:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Both are a big issue to be honest

True, but I’d argue that the drug scandal is arguably worse based on the ramifications of it. You’re essentially opening the flood gates of asking the question of what other teams/sports leagues have situations like this where a member of the team is essentially a drug runner for the players and who is all involved in it. It’s asking all the sports league to open their own investigations into it and get the government involved especially with how much scrutiny is on drugs right now.

The cheating scandal is just a baseball issue.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Me and @THASTUNNA talked about that alot in last year's MLB thread. They was too busy making up shyt about big papi to and immortalizing his ass to make that a story.

I don’t know why MLB didn’t get in the forefront of it and open their own investigation into it. Even if they/Angels threw a boatload of money at the dudes family to keep quiet, it’s still not going to stop journalists and media from digging into the story and seeing how prevalent the issue is.

It’s going to come back up the question is how bad will it get this time.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I don’t know why MLB didn’t get in the forefront of it and open their own investigation into it. Even if they/Angels threw a boatload of money at the dudes family to keep quiet, it’s still not going to stop journalists and media from digging into the story and seeing how prevalent the issue is.

It’s going to come back up the question is how bad will it get this time.
It's the same reason why they won't really investigate the league wide cheating... They did weeks of dedications when he was popping pills like Pacman and they don't want egg on their face... Unless that player is black....

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Man I wish I could fight Mike Trout.You was built like Bill Nye when you got in the league now you the size of JJ Watt.Your team was supplying opioids to your teammates and one ODd.I love my city and I love our teams.This will be a must watch season lowkey Astros driving up the ratings and restoring the feeling. :mjgrin: