A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Code:
[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?chsmqnq157abnwq"]Game of Thrones - A Song of Fire and Ice  Full Series George R R  Martin-eBook[/URL]

The complete series in epub, mobi and pdf formats.

Code:
[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?a1hb3wdmp1kdytb"]George.R.R.Martins.A.Game.Of.Thrones.Vol.1.No.1.Sep.2011.Comic.eBook[/URL]

Comic in PDF format.

:eat: brehs.

Does anybody have the password to these rar files? :sadcam:

Incubus420

Dirty Bastid
Daps
bruhs they're releasing a game of thrones video game soon. they're going run this franchise into the ground if they keep this up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruhs they're releasing a game of thrones video game soon. they're going run this franchise into the ground if they keep this up.

Game looks like utter trash too. No doubt they just threw the ASOIAF license into a game that was already half made. completely generic looking

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Game looks like utter trash too. No doubt they just threw the ASOIAF license into a game that was already half made. completely generic looking

i don't know but i wouldn't be surprised after george dies they start making movies or some shyt...

Saka

Pro
Daps
just starting the first book yall reccomend starting from page 1 or just find where the series is right now an read from there ? :eat:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
If you're going to read such a long series, do it right, start from the beginning.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
They can't end it on the red wedding to many seasons (money) ahead not to go beyond it. How many years past between books 1 and 3? the people who only watch the show won't miss any characters not introduced cause they nothing about them. Too much of a cliffhanger to leave it on that

Yeah and there are so many other stories to look forward to after that. I need to go ahead and read AFFC, I've read all the other books but skipped this one cause everyone shyts on it so much, lol

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Yeah and there are so many other stories to look forward to after that. I need to go ahead and read AFFC, I've read all the other books but skipped this one cause everyone shyts on it so much, lol

I loved AFFC. Sansa, Arya, Jaime, Cersei, Victarion, Asha, Arianne chapters are all piff. The only kinda boring parts for me were Brienne and fukking Damphair's POV's.

Feast for Crows >>>>>>> Dance with Dragons.

Getting a look at the epicness of Dorne and the Iron Islands, and getting to see all the fukkery in King's Landing, the Riverlands, and The Eyrie >>>> Dany frigging herself and dreaming about that Daario c*nt, and all the rest of that boring Mereen shyt

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
still working through ASOS....

Joff go out like that?:dwillhuh:

Mayor Carcetti playin chess on these mawfukers
birdman-rapper-rubbing-hands.gif

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was actually thinking about checking the books out. Might check out the audiobook for the first book to see if I like then get the books if I do

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just wanted to pop in and say that ASOS is the best book I've ever read. shyt was exhausting too.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Can't wait for the big battle in a few episodes... I was mad last year cuz they skippped the Starks/Lannister battle because of budget issues