“A torture for the eyes”: Chinese moviegoers think Black Panther is just too black

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
b b but the Chinese love black people because they're in africa for the good of africa. I see they're complaining that they couldn't see anything because its all too black. No you cant see anything because you cant open your eyes. @Tommy Knocks come get your people mayne

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukc them sleepy eye motherfukcers anyway.

Talmbout bout shyt made you drowsy

You was born drowsy you ugly frail ass loser.

:mjpls:I think this thread and other negative threads are being posted on purpose because certain people are upset about the success of the film globally(including in China).

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
They can't even see period thru there eyes so this sounds like byllshyt

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
This article is nothing more than a hit piece with an agenda to drive home.

Cacs entire reasoning for lack of big budget black movies is "Cause China don't want to see black ppl"

Welp that's a lie and proven false, now what's ur excuse cacs:sas2:

Damn, I feel dumb because I fell for it. Really had me thinking they were all thinking that, damn well knowing it was a forum on a website with hand picked comments.

Thanks breh :wow:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
b b but the Chinese love black people because they're in africa for the good of africa. I see they're complaining that they couldn't see anything because its all too black. No you cant see anything because you cant open your eyes. @Tommy Knocks come get your people mayne

No one says that.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This BS article:martin:

When u look on that Doubon site those comments about "it being to black" are barely on there. I browsed that shyt for the past 10-15 minutes and prolly only saw 2 comments at best related to this.

BP kicking ass in the Country cacs said a black led movie would not do good at.(there reasoning for why big budget black movies are not made)

Now that the narrative is being destroyed. They gonna resort to something else.

If this fails and it gets good reviews. Watch how cacs r gonna resort to something else.

They determine to let the narrative of"black movies can't sell in China" to live to justify the lack of big budget black movies

Had to quote

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:patrice::martin: The movie was TOO black?!?! :what:

Have none of the chinese people ever read the comic in their life?!?! Did they not see the cast of the movie beforehand??? :bryan: