Religion/Spirituality A Very Positive Thread About Islam.....

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ROFL. i'm not a cashier. but i cash checks :takedat:

nope. i'm not muslim. if a bytch ain't religious she will get out of pocket way too much. and bytch probably can't cook and be on facebook talkin abuot my what my mans gonna cook me today... that's what the liberal fakkits want so that your bytch mouth you back and you gonna have to leave them and turn fakkits like them.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ROFL. i'm not a cashier. but i cash checks :takedat:

nope. i'm not muslim. if a bytch ain't religious she will get out of pocket way too much. and bytch probably can't cook and be on facebook talkin abuot my what my mans gonna cook me today... that's what the liberal fakkits want so that your bytch mouth you back and you gonna have to leave them and turn fakkits like them.

From your posts...without asking ill take a guess that your a believer just like me that there is no such thing as a higher power and our race got clowned by believing in a white jesus and all that shyt...

but I have to say...in the past I half joked with another member that I want to have a naïve type of beyonce esque women who is religious in that way ..........it sounded messed up but the member agreed with me :pachaha: basically they need to have some sort of rules to hold them down...not saying "religious women" can't be the dirtiest also but im not talking about those

let me just tell you....this job opened me up to how fukked up it is they don't wanna cook but buy all this shyt in the market and treat male cashiers like shyt

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the deal with the Islam hate in here?
maybe they should stop trying to spread sharia law :scusthov:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...st-sale-alcohol-popular-East-London-area.html

article-2523658-1A179E4500000578-127_634x393.jpg

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Maria Ebrahimji is the co-editor of the anthology I Speak for Myself: American Women on Being Muslim, a collection of essays written by 40 American-born Muslim women under 40. Since then, she co-founded I Speak for Myself, Inc., a book and multimedia enterprise that focuses on publishing self-narrative collections on interfaith and intercultural issues. If that's not enough, for her daytime job, Ebrahimji most recently was the Director and Executive Editorial Producer for Network Booking at CNN Worldwide. One thing she knows for sure, she says, is that "while we cannot speak for others, we can certainly speak for ourselves and share our own stories of faith. The more stories people bear witness to, the deeper their knowledge of the 'unknown.'"
2013-12-09-imgres6-thumb.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maria Ebrahimji is the co-editor of the anthology I Speak for Myself: American Women on Being Muslim, a collection of essays written by 40 American-born Muslim women under 40. Since then, she co-founded I Speak for Myself, Inc., a book and multimedia enterprise that focuses on publishing self-narrative collections on interfaith and intercultural issues. If that's not enough, for her daytime job, Ebrahimji most recently was the Director and Executive Editorial Producer for Network Booking at CNN Worldwide. One thing she knows for sure, she says, is that "while we cannot speak for others, we can certainly speak for ourselves and share our own stories of faith. The more stories people bear witness to, the deeper their knowledge of the 'unknown.'"
2013-12-09-imgres6-thumb.jpg
could she take a picture like that in most prominent islamic countries?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
could she take a picture like that in most prominent islamic countries?
Yeah... (not that islam is stuck within nations...its a universe type thing)

And she could even become prime minister...

Could she be president in the US any time soon?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"while we cannot speak for others, we can certainly speak for ourselves and share our own stories of faith. The more stories people bear witness to, the deeper their knowledge of the 'unknown.'"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah... (not that islam is stuck within nations...its a universe type thing)

And she could even become prime minister...

Could she be president in the US any time soon?
not in iran, afghanistan or saudi arabia, strict islamist states :heh:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

ISLAM ENDED SLAVERY BREHS!!!!

BECOME ISLAMIC FRIENDLY!!! INVITE SHARIA LAWS INTO YOUR COUNTRY!!! ISLAM IS FOR EVERY ONE!!!
:blessed:

mc2.jpg

:lolbron:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
not in iran, afghanistan or saudi arabia, strict islamist states :heh:

oh, I thought you were speaking on Muslim people and nations.... :heh:

I see now, :ohhh: that you wanna narrow in on Saudi arabia or whatever fraction to generalize a couple billion.

And yea, I can tell that you'd rather remain ignorant for the sake of generalizations.. but FYI in Afghanistan they weren't too far behind the world until Taliban and terror groups took over.

I'm sure your aware of Iran's history.... or don't care. but ummm research the recent revolution there and figure it out by yourself.