Religion/Spirituality A Very Positive Thread About Islam.....

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Farah Pandith was appointed Special Representative to Muslim Communities in June 2009. Her office is responsible for executing the Secretary of State's vision for engagement with Muslims around the world on a people-to-people and organizational level. She reports directly to the Secretary of State. Pandith says she wants "to see young women who happen to be Muslim ... push back against stereotypes, to tell their stories in their real voices, to create alternative narratives in every way possible -- because when you flood the marketplace with alternatives, the conversation will begin to change."

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh, I thought you were speaking on Muslim people and nations.... :heh:

I see now, :ohhh: that you wanna narrow in on Saudi arabia or whatever fraction to generalize a couple billion.

And yea, I can tell that you'd rather remain ignorant for the sake of generalizations.. but FYI in Afghanistan they weren't too far behind the world until Taliban and terror groups took over.

I'm sure your aware of Iran's history.... or don't care. but ummm research the recent revolution there and figure it out by yourself.
so saudi arabia and the taliban dont follow the quran :ehh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so saudi arabia and the taliban dont follow the quran :ehh:

Wahhabi, doesn't follow the quran they memorize it as kids, then follow other shyt. It exist for the sole reason of keeping that alliance together and to keep political and financial power in Arabia - Most Western nations has a serious interest at keep that status quo there as well.

The taliban don't follow it... they have religious motivation but really are an extreme political organization...

Anyway, maybe you should read about Muhammad and then read the Quran.... it's not a wack story.

Tackling a broad swath of issues that include water rights, African American self-esteem, and the destiny of humankind, Mos enlightens the listener as well as entertains. Taking on such issues, he says, is an Islamic mandate. "If Islam's sole interest is the welfare of mankind, then Islam is the strongest advocate of human rights anywhere on Earth," says Mos.

He puts special emphasis on the "anywhere.
" "It's about speaking out against oppression wherever you can," he continues. "If that's gonna be in Bosnia or Kosovo or Chechnya or places where Muslims are being persecuted; or if it's gonna be in Sierra Leone or Colombia--you know, if people's basic human rights are being abused and violated, then Islam has an interest in speaking out against it, because we're charged to be the leaders of humanity."
:ehh:

Yo, it's one universal law but two sides to every story

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:
SEE GUYS LOOK LOOK, BLACK MUSLIMS FREEING BLACK SLAVES FROM SLAVERY

:stopitslime:
BLACK ATHEISTS & BLACK AGNOSTICS ARE THE REAL c00nS!!! :stopitslime:

20130607062303_image3.gif

:lolbron:
No one 'group' is the real c00ns.

The real c00ns are those who focus nearly 100% of their effort attempting to divide us and diss people based on beliefs .
We will never have 100% robot like group think on all issues and philosophies.. but we might as well ignore those that are only about confrontation and being antagonist towards other blacks due to a difference of opinion.

What do you think ur post screams?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Immortal Technique: I believe that a man that walks with God can walk anywhere. Just because I choose to question religion doesn’t mean that I’m spitting in God’s face; it’s the opposite. I’m tired of people spitting in God’s face. I’m tired of seeing these divisions over a different type of Christianity, over a different type of Islam.

When you look at Sunni and Shiite, you see that their division comes from who would control the culture of Islam. That isn’t about the sanctity of the religion, that’s about who has the power. Are they related to the Prophet? If they weren’t related to him, there’s no way you would become related to him; you couldn’t become his son all of a sudden if you were already born.

The Catholic Church did the same thing with its succession of popes. It is disturbing that one of [Cardinal Ratzinger’s] primary functions was to destroy liberation theology in Latin America—an ideology that promoted that Jesus Christ was more on the side of poor people than he would be on the side of rich people; that was Cardinal Ratzinger’s position before he became pope. He was busy destroying those documents, destroying the idea that Jesus had more to do with the people; that he walked among than individuals that stole his image; that painted him White; that decided to use him to justify everything else.

I would love for [Jesus] to come back because I would love for him to face what is happening and to really have some sort of perspective. In that same respect, I’m sure that Prophet Muhammad would be disgusted by what some people use his name to justify

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"I am and always will be a Muslim. My religion is Islam."

"I am not a racist in any form whatsoever. I don't believe in any form of discrimination or segregation. I believe in Islam. I am a Muslim and there is nothing wrong with being a Muslim, nothing wrong with the religion of Islam. It just teaches us to believe in Allah as the God. Those of you who are Christian probably believe in the same God, because I think you believe in the God Who created the universe. That's the One we believe in, the One Who created universe--the only difference being you call Him God and we call Him Allah. The Jews call Him Jehovah. If you could understand Hebrew, you would probably call Him Jehovah too. If you could understand Arabic, you would probably call Him Allah...."

- Malcolm X

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Blackking

What are your thoughts on Wesley Muhamed and his research into Islam?
First off, I was interested in reading because hes a Detroit dude and so am I

Someone put me on to him.... his research into the African origins of Islam is what prompted me to research that further.

Hes a scholarly genius imo especially with Islamic studies.

lini...

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Found this after researching some of theworldismine videos. I knew Ray Hagin was a charlatan. A preacher posing as a Pan AfriKan.

Last edited:

lini...

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wesley Muhammad slew these Pan-Afrikan clowns.
Check how he demolished the slavery argument @ 2:07-2:09

and this entire argument:

Last edited: