Religion/Spirituality A Very Positive Thread About Islam.....

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm OK with spreading whatever interesting knowledge Islamic texts might have to offer but this thread should in no way advocate for Islam.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm OK with spreading whatever interesting knowledge Islamic texts might have to offer but this thread should in no way advocate for Islam.

What type of post do u make in the 450K anti islam and generalization threads that offer absolutely nothing? :lupe:

This is just a different view is all. And actually u should read some of the info.

Peace.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I appreciate the knowledge you are dropping here. While I do think that Islam needs to update itself in a lot of ways, it's impact on history can't be ignored or overlooked. I will say that for a forum that promotes Higher Learning and the seeking of knowledge, the rampant Islamophobia on here is quite disturbing, not saying that people have to love or that the critiques aren't valid, but I have never heard people give each other props for religocide or genocide of Muslims, which is doubly odd because a great many of our ancestors from the mother land were Muslims and some of our most accomplished historical figures (Malcom X, Mansa Musa, Muhammed Ali), musicians and our longest lasting empires in Africa were Islamic.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heres a serious question

if islam began in 633, then what the fukk was going on before that? were all the people who came before islam doomed because they werent aware of allah?

its shyt like that that makes me :mindblown: that people STILL dont accept that religions are cultural belief systems, and thats fine. but they arent fukkING REAL.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
from wiki -

Islam began in Arabia and from 633AD until the late 10th century it was spread after Arab armies began overtaking Christian lands from Syria to North Africa and Spain

So from what I've read they made deals with Christian leadership. Idk y people think that they were converting atheist and animal worshipers n shyt. For the Most part is was people who were already Forced converted to Christianity!

And speaking on Forced conversions..

Most of the forced conversions usually didn't happen with north africa and arabia.... it happened in the Buddist Lands and Hindu lands in south east Asia ---- BUT only when those groups wanted to go to war. It's just what happens.

BUT
By 2030 - THERE WILL BE 8 BILLION Muslims in the world... IT IS the fastest growing religion. This makes some people upset, but if we know that over 98% of these people will be peaceful.. then Y is this a horrible thing??
Let's see what some experts say:

John L. Esposito, a scholar on the subject of Islam in "The Oxford History of Islam" states that the spread of Islam "was often peaceful and sometimes even received favourably by Christians

Conference on religion at Yale University's The MacMillan Center Initiative on Religion, Politics, and Society which hosted a speech from Hugh Kennedy, he stated forced conversions played little part in the history of the spread of the faith

80% of Muslims live outside the Arab World.
Most Muslims are born into...no reasonable person converts to the barbaric religion

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
heres a serious question

if islam began in 633, then what the fukk was going on before that? were all the people who came before islam doomed because they werent aware of allah?

its shyt like that that makes me :mindblown: that people STILL dont accept that religions are cultural belief systems, and thats fine. but they arent fukkING REAL.
Islam is the newest of the 3 major Abrahmic religions, which makes it highly suspicious

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
It well documented that Arab Muslims have treated blacks worst in history than whites...therefore you cannot be all against white supremacy while not hating Arabs at the same time.

The reeks of hypocrisy in the highest order.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Islam is the newest of the 3 major Abrahmic religions, which makes it highly suspicious
So is christianity highly suspicious since it's a shoot off of another religion? I mean if Islam is suspect then shouldn't Christianity be suspect also?

Last edited:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
So is christianity highly suspicious since it's a shoot off of another religion? I mean if Islam is suspect then shouldn't Christianity be suspect also?
True...I have said many times here that Judaism has the first legitimate claim, followed by Christianity.

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7457416_f520.jpg

and is the fastest growing.

better for them praying to themselves and promote arabcentrism than for you fighting for a religion that's hijacked by other ppl for other ppl.

Last edited: