Abortion after six weeks effectively banned in Texas; SCOTUS by 5-4 vote doesn't overturn law

How fast will this law spread to other states?

• Total voters

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
BUT...

you can now get a firearm with no license and can open carry

wpXRvhg.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
These laws will sea saw and go back forth and balances of power shift.

My philosphy has always been to leave people's bodies out of legislation unless it is for the general health of the public.
IE i would support mandatory vaccines for my safety, but you having babies or not is none of my business.
The irony is the people that are against vaccines are usually also anti pro choice. they don't even have consistent logic.

That said, i don't really feel bad for people this effects either way, because you can prevent yourself from getting pregnant pretty easily regardless. you can even continue going raw and still take steps not to get pregnant

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
These laws will sea saw and go back forth and balances of power shift.

My philosphy has always been to leave people's bodies out of legislation unless it is for the general health of the public.
IE i would support mandatory vaccines for my safety, but you having babies or not is none of my business.
The irony is the people that are against vaccines are usually also anti pro choice. they don't even have consistent logic.

That said, i don't really feel bad for people this effects either way, because you can prevent yourself from getting pregnant pretty easily regardless. you can even continue going raw and still take steps not to get pregnant
It’s not the parents that will suffer , it’s the innocent unwanted children born into this cruel world:francis::to: