According to Meltz, the word on the skreet is Sasha and Alexa don't like each other in real life

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
8. Sasha Banks beat Alexa Bliss to win the Raw women’s title in 13:15. Both were brawling early. The word on the street is that these two really don’t get along. Still, they had a nice match. Banks used a backstabber and bank statement but Bliss made the ropes. Bliss threw Banks out of the ring and she landed on her shoulder. The idea is people will believe a shoulder injury because of Bayley getting hurt. Bliss worked over the shoulder and hit twisted bliss, but Banks kicked out. Banks went for the bank statement but Bliss pump handled Banks’ arm to get out. They pushed the idea that due to Banks’ shoulder being injured in the match, she didn’t have the usual power in her bank statement. So then she used the bank statement a second time, they pointed out it wasn’t as effective, and then Bliss tapped out. ***

----

pick a side crehs :mjpls:
Meltzer really loves Sasha..he sees her nearly as the greatest female performer ever.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
you're an idiot if you can't tell Banks really doesn't like bliss.
Sasha acts,like she knows something sinister or slimy about Alexa but doesn't want to go full shoot and just uses code words and hints. She's been angling at some kind of backstage shenanigans with her since the first run in on Raw. Something is not right.

Alexa just keeps acting rational as if she doesn't know what Sasha's talking about. Over at Wrestling Forum..Alexa acting like is good for the racists over and they've demonized Sasha even more than when they had Charlotte going over and gave Charlotte credit as the better talent and worker. Lol. Racism just makes anyone with a bit of intelligence seem so idiotic.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Wasn't this "debunked" a few weeks ago?

:patrice:
No, actually the opposite. Alexa went on Cheap Heat and confirmed it pretty much.

“I’ve always been the person to say ‘business is business, personal is personal,’” Alexa said. “I will never let my personal feelings about somebody get in the way of business.

“I want to have a productive match, I want to have a safe match, I want to have a great match; I want to take this company to the next level with our women with this WWE women’s revolution. I’ve seen the things she said about me. If that’s how she feels, that’s fine. But we know that we put it to the side and have a productive, professional match because that’s what it’s all about.”

Alexa Bliss Talks About Her Legitimate Heat With Sasha Banks - ProWrestling.com

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I rather die :demonicmets:

let's go woman :stopitslime:

caveman.jpg