According to Meltz, the word on the skreet is Sasha and Alexa don't like each other in real life

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Maybe they don't hate each other but I can see why they're rivals.

Alexa feels left out of the four horsewomen discussion even and has mentioned in the past that she was in NXT with them the whole time. She also might be intimidated by Sasha's in ring skills.

On the other hand, Sasha probably feels like Alexa gets everything handed to her for her looks and decent mic skills while she's been focusing on her in ring stuff.

Put those elements together and even if they don't hate each other, they know the other one is trying to get a bigger payday than them.

Last edited:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Some folks just don't click. You just run into peeps that your energy just ain't right with.

Makes for compelling tv when it's there and used right

I mean Bret and Shawn hated each other and still put on great matches. I mean I know they made up a few years ago but I doubt they are cool with each other like that. Some people don't show you love sometimes and can tell don't like you, so why waste time and energy getting someone like that to like you. Unfortunately sometimes you have to work together since you work with them and have to keep it professional

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Is it me or does Shasa look like Snoop Dogg:mjlol:

The other chick looks way better I can see why they're pushing her :mjlol: