According to Meltz, the word on the skreet is Sasha and Alexa don't like each other in real life

Apex

Banned
Daps
Some folks just don't click. You just run into peeps that your energy just ain't right with.

Makes for compelling tv when it's there and used right
It should be like this. During Attitude, not only were they competing against WCW, but they were all trying to be the #1 guy. Rock, Austin, Taker, HHH, Foley, etc. Very competitive environment.

If you aren't trying to be #1, you're in the wrong profession.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I doubt they hate each other. Look at Roman and Braun, you'd think with the way they go at each other in the ring there was some genuine hate there. A little genuine animosity brings realism to the feud.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I doubt they hate each other. Look at Roman and Braun, you'd think with the way they go at each other in the ring there was some genuine hate there. A little genuine animosity brings realism to the feud.
They don't hate each other tho they were in pictures at six flags riding roller coasters together. Something hulk and Andre would NEVER do

Last edited:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
"It was so smart, it was stupid"-50 Cent on GZA's Liquid Swords.

I don't agree with 50, but that line applies to the "it's actually an elaborate work" theory.

A work to no ends

Unfortunately Bliss is more of a star than Sasha plus Vince loves Blondes

Sasha should go to SmackDown Tho

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thats different because the Braun/Roman promos seem fake as fukk (not in a bad way). It's more than just Alexa/Sasha having physical matches. They're probably not good enough actresses to be this believable.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps

As hard as they go at each other I never got the vibe there was dislike. They just have great chemistry. The only time I don't mind the E's bullshyt rematch of a rematch of a rematch shyt is them. They're fun to watch. Beat the shyt out of each other, give good moments and make each other both look good. Something very rare to see in this company these days.