Adrien Broner on the Breakfast Club

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You're entitled to your opinion
:skip: Your right everyone is entitled to their opinion but not their own facts. AB not even in the top 100 worst people to live. I'm sorry he ruffles your feathers.
Do your research guy. You think a trash talking B list boxer can hold a candle to someone for example like King Leopold who caused 10 millions africans to die as a result of his conquest in the congo.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:skip: Your right everyone is entitled to their opinion but not their own facts. AB not even in the top 100 worst people to live. I'm sorry he ruffles your feathers.
Do your research guy. You think a trash talking B list boxer can hold a candle to someone for example like King Leopold who caused 10 millions africans to die as a result of his conquest in the congo.

Who said top 100? You put a number on it. Me saying he's one of the worst people to live is an opinion. There's no way to factually back up a statement like that because there's no way to quantify it. There's been 100 billion people to ever live on earth. Even if he's in the top 5 billion worst, he's one of the worst people ever. That's my opinion. Long paragraphs about nothing isn't gonna change it.

And *you're right.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Who said top 100? You put a number on it. Me saying he's one of the worst people to live is an opinion. There's no way to factually back up a statement like that because there's no way to quantify it. There's been 100 billion people to ever live on earth. Even if he's in the top 5 billion worst, he's one of the worst people ever. That's my opinion. Long paragraphs about nothing isn't gonna change it.

And *you're right.
:pachaha:Well since you understand grammar so well you should've realized the number was simply a literary device use to portray a point. It's called amplification in writing guy. The your and your are is a common auto correct error you should know that. Computers don't understand context they understand algorithms.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
shyt was terrible...Too many finger pointing...we get it..dude made mistakes...

That's a grown ass man Lol..let him learn on his own...

shyt was probably the worse interview they've done this year...

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
shyt was terrible...Too many finger pointing...we get it..dude made mistakes...

That's a grown ass man Lol..let him learn on his own...

shyt was probably the worse interview they've done this year...
People will get caught up in disliking him and how he said some things in this interview instead of focusing on what it was he said. He low key shut a lot of shyt down that went over their heads which is funny because he isnt the most intelligent nikka to begin with. Says more about them than it does him.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
great interview.... the club showed 'the problem' a whole lot of love and concern! mildly counseled him to cut the b.s. out and be greater than he already is.

ain't nothing like having a chance to give a shout out to your main chick and tell her u love her on a national syndicated broadcast.
:wow:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I doubt the beef with floyd is real....all this is just building the demand for a possible matchup (imo)