Adrien Broner on the Breakfast Club

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Dude said Floyd need him more than he needs Floyd :mindblown:

I'm sure Floyd's thinking the same thing when he's flying on a private jet around the world.

giphy.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Dude said Floyd need him more than he needs Floyd :mindblown:
I'm sure Floyd's thinking the same thing when he's flying on a private jet around the world.

giphy.gif

As a promoter in the sport of Boxing...Floyd Mayweather & Mayweather Promotions needs Adrien Broner & About Billions Promotions more than vice versa:manny:

April 1st: Mayweather Promotions/About Billions Promotions collab at the DC Armory...record breaking views on the cable channel with 1.013 million viewers tuning in for the main event, 3rd most watched boxing match on cable TV in 2016, & a sold out venue with about 9,000 tickets sold.

April 30th: Mayweather Promotions solo at the DC Armory...only 336,000 viewers tuned in for the main event, only 1500 tickets sold

It is what it is:yeshrug:

Floyd as a fighter doesn't need AB at all....but once he puts that promoter hat on & he's not fighting himself, things change because TMT stans don't support Mayweather Promotions events nor watch his fighters:manny:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
sadly, he gonna have to do a bid. common sense isnt registering

I thought I read a week ago that he settled out.
great interview.... the club showed 'the problem' a whole lot of love and concern! mildly counseled him to cut the b.s. out and be greater than he already is.

ain't nothing like having a chance to give a shout out to your main chick and tell her u love her on a national syndicated broadcast.
:wow:
I didn't like that shyt. Especially when they were tryna say that Floyd didn't do some shyt. But AB held his own and he could tell when CTG was tryna troll. He just rolled the shyt off and was like :yeshrug:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
As a promoter in the sport of Boxing...Floyd Mayweather & Mayweather Promotions needs Adrien Broner & About Billions Promotions more than vice versa:manny:

April 1st: Mayweather Promotions/About Billions Promotions collab at the DC Armory...record breaking views on the cable channel with 1.013 million viewers tuning in for the main event, 3rd most watched boxing match on cable TV in 2016, & a sold out venue with about 9,000 tickets sold.

April 30th: Mayweather Promotions solo at the DC Armory...only 336,000 viewers tuned in for the main event, only 1500 tickets sold

It is what it is:yeshrug:

Floyd as a fighter doesn't need AB at all....but once he puts that promoter hat on & he's not fighting himself, things change because TMT stans don't support Mayweather Promotions events nor watch his fighters:manny:

This is what the people din't know becuz they are not as invested in this shyt as you and me.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
This is what the people din't know becuz they are not as invested in this shyt as you and me.

You right breh:salute:

I always find it amazing when I see all this people walking around repping TMT or wearing TMT shirts/hats.....but yet they do not support anything TMT related outside of Floyd, and he's retired:dead:

Floyd threw the only TMT fighter that is a Champion on TV, and none of these Floyd stans supported his show like normal:russ:

It's just like AB said when he brought up the Jordan/Curry situation. People respect Jordan, but he's done...he's retired. Right now, Curry is THAT GUY. Kids are watching the Warriors right now. Aint no Jordan stans watching the Hornets, just like it aint no Floyd stans watching any of his Mayweather Promotions cards:manny:

If Floyd gloves back up, ok, yeah...he doesn't need Broner at all. On the sidelines though? He needs AB to bring in the viewers/sell tickets since Floyd cant if he isn't fighting himself:ehh:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I thought I read a week ago that he settled out.

I didn't like that shyt. Especially when they were tryna say that Floyd didn't do some shyt. But AB held his own and he could tell when CTG was tryna troll. He just rolled the shyt off and was like :yeshrug:

i heard it differently AB said Money didn't guide and teach him to get to a higher level, not the interviewers.
CTG is an engaged sports and boxing fan. he impressed me.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
the only thing i didn't understand was him posting himself with guns online, a guy in his high paying position shouldn't be doing that :ehh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i heard it differently AB said Money didn't guide and teach him to get to a higher level, not the interviewers.
CTG is an engaged sports and boxing fan. he impressed me.

Nah... when CTG brought up the guns and throwing money and shyt, he then said that Floyd wasn't out there cuttin' up or didn't do shyt like that...

Floyd%2Bmayweather.gif

But that's different tho.