Adrien Broner on the Breakfast Club

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Dude could barely formulate a compete sentence. Idk if he was trying to censor himself from saying the wrong thing or what. Tbh, there's certain people that you just know you're not going to get anything from listening to them. He did bring up Al Haymon being the business mind behind Floyd, word to @The HONORABLE SKJ

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dude could barely formulate a compete sentence. Idk if he was trying to censor himself from saying the wrong thing or what. Tbh, there's certain people that you just know you're not going to get anything from listening to them. He did bring up Al Haymon being the business mind behind Floyd, word to @The HONORABLE SKJ
Nah man. I know it was a bit taxing to listen to him but Im sure you understood the points that he was making...even though he was having a difficult time articulating it. He like that homey you have that just doesnt have the ability to express his thoughts in a palatable and coherent way and shyt gets lost in translation so you end up expressing things on his behalf. My assistant kept asking me "What did he just say?" and I found myself pausing the video every few moments going "Sooo, basically what he was saying was...". This is the first time I heard him speak and I got what he was saying, right or wrong.

:yeshrug:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Nah man. I know it was a bit taxing to listen to him but Im sure you understood the points that he was making...even though he was having a difficult time articulating it. He like that homey you have that just doesnt have the ability to express his thoughts in a palatable and coherent way and shyt gets lost in translation so you end up expressing things on his behalf. My assistant kept asking me "What did he just say?" and I found myself pausing the video every few moments going "Sooo, basically what he was saying was...". This is the first time I heard him speak and I got what he was saying, right or wrong.

:yeshrug:
You're right, it's ust somewhat a pet peeve of mine when interviewers finish sentences for their guests. They do this alot on BC however. They'll ask a rapper what's your favorite album and then will blurt in their own answer

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You're right, it's ust somewhat a pet peeve of mine when interviewers finish sentences for their guests. They do this alot on BC however. They'll ask a rapper what's your favorite album and then will blurt in their own answer
BC is horrible. People only listen for the guests. Not to hear these fools bumble about asking twitter questions. AB actually ade this interview interesting to me. That could also be because it was my first time hearing him speak though and I just hate BC in general.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
you can just tell he is dumb

dude sounded so fukked up

the day he goes broke( and that day will come) he will finally realize

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is common knowledge