Africans are the hardest working nikkas in the diaspora

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
These nikkas specifically,Nigerians, be having like 2 degrees and working two menial jobs until they get their dream job or appropiate career while studying something completely complex like CCNA on their lunch break:gucci:

Blows my mind.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
This is true of immigrants in general. It takes a lot of time, money, energy, and dedication to uproot your entire life/family to move to another country. So the ones who do come here, usually want to make the most of it. If you (legally) immigrate to the US, you're probably among the top 10% of your home country.

This is why I side eye people who compare immigrants to ados, because you're comparing the most dedicated and wealthiest portion of one population to the entire spectrum of another.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true of immigrants in general. It takes a lot of time, money, energy, and dedication to uproot your entire life/family to move to another country. So the ones who do come here, usually want to make the most of it. If you (legally) immigrate to the US, you're probably among the top 10% of your home country.

This is why I side eye people who compare immigrants to ados, because you're comparing the most dedicated and wealthiest portion of one population to the entire spectrum of another.

This is especially true of countries with points based immigration systems.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Why make threads like this? Almost like you’re trying to illicit an obvious negative response?

nikkas can say whatever they want to say and i dont care, im not saying anything negative. im talking from an Empirical stand point, ive seen and done too many things for it not to true.

Even the lady who gave me my phizer shot when i was in detroit was reading from an accounting textbook between jabs :gucci:

@TradePascalSiakam