Africans are the hardest working nikkas in the diaspora

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
both sides was acting ignorant…but that doesn’t undermine my point that you like feeding into that type of fukkery…this thread isn’t some “innocent” thought that crossed your mind :unimpressed:

Stop this, one side was calling nikkas boaties, tethers and fruit stand salesmen :francis:

nikkas was literally going full retard and the Caribbean brehs responded with memes and jokes, not insults :unimpressed:

Hoe ass mods even started deleting carrbean posts :unimpressed:

There was an extreme bias towards the brehs after that race. :unimpressed:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
African in america benefit off ados blacks sacrafice blood sweat in tears in america for 401 years

African in other countries may be diffrent but here no

Not to say they dont have hardworkers they do

But the house was built by ados they simply had to buy it

Yall only speak one sided in these debates u never say how ados opened the door for yall to even have that opportunity
Diaspora. This is bigger than america. this is everywhere on the planet.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not going thru a whole fukking history of the forum…I’ve called out folks on both sides for this fukk ass “war” that only exists online…I’m talking about this thread, right fukking now based on who started it…and that’s the muthafukkin end

Stop this, one side was calling nikkas boaties, tethers and fruit stand salesmen :francis:

nikkas was literally going full retard and the Caribbean brehs responded with memes and jokes, not insults :unimpressed:

Hoe ass mods even started deleting carrbean posts :unimpressed:

There was an extreme bias towards the brehs after that race. :unimpressed:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
This is true of immigrants in general. It takes a lot of time, money, energy, and dedication to uproot your entire life/family to move to another country. So the ones who do come here, usually want to make the most of it. If you (legally) immigrate to the US, you're probably among the top 10% of your home country.

This is why I side eye people who compare immigrants to ados, because you're comparing the most dedicated and wealthiest portion of one population to the entire spectrum of another.
less than 10% of those in diaspora come from wealthy families..the reason they work two jobs is to support family back home and maybe buy a ticket for another family to reduce the burden.

One ticket can facilitate another, then two people buying a ticket for another and so on.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
less than 10% of those in diaspora come from wealthy families..the reason they work two jobs is to support family back home and maybe buy a ticket for another family to reduce the burden.

One ticket can facilitate another, then two people buying a ticket for another and so on.

Relative to the US no they aren't wealthy. Relative to people back in their home countries? Yes they are. The people who can immigrant to the US definitely aren't the poorest/lower class members of the countries they come from.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring for the Haitian brehs.

When they get on thier business shyt they be ON it!

This includes the owner of the small government contractor I work for. When I was about to leave for a $200k job this nikka threw $285k at me to keep me on the payroll. Had me wanting to ask "my nikka, just how much are YOU making with these contracts?!?!" :picard:

Plus there are two Haitian brehs on this site that pull in $60k and $90k a month from Thier businesses but I won't put them out there.

4th example is an ex who dated a Haitian nfl player who owns a ton of restaurants now.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Relative to the US no they aren't wealthy. Relative to people back in their home countries? Yes they are. The people who can immigrant to the US definitely aren't the poorest/lower class members of the countries they come from.
point is they not wealthy or rich either..someone like a housekeeper can move with a rich family to a western country..they sort all the paperwork for her. Saves money and gets a member of her family over..together they bring another member of the family etc

I know cases like that where the former housekeeper after settling in the new country..enrolls into college becomes a nurse and makes that paper..brings her family and builds from there.

Some people just need a connect..help travel..then repay the debt once settled in the new country ( reason why some always do cash in hand jobs).

Most people from wealthy families diaspora for a few years to get degrees then go back home to cake it.
I'm not saying you are wrong:ufdup:I'm just saying more than 90% of people in diaspora are in diaspora coz of someone working long hours not family riches.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These "Diaspora War" threads usually show how much black people usually dislike each other ONLINE. All this so called hate I've never come across in real life. So people are either hiding behind online profiles or all this bullshyt isn't real.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
point is they not wealthy or rich either..someone like a housekeeper can move with a rich family to a western country..they sort all the paperwork for her. Saves money and gets a member of her family over..together they bring another member of the family etc

I know cases like that where the former housekeeper after settling in the new country..enrolls into college becomes a nurse and makes that paper..brings her family and builds from there.

Some people just need a connect..help travel..then repay the debt once settled in the new country ( reason why some always do cash in hand jobs).

Most people from wealthy families diaspora for a few years to get degrees then go back home to cake it.
I'm not saying you are wrong:ufdup:I'm just saying more than 90% of people in diaspora are in diaspora coz of someone working long hours not family riches.

Yeah but the housekeeper moving with a wealthy family would be the exception not the norm. Anyways this whole convo is besides the point. My point is people who immigrate tend to have something that sets them apart from the rest of their home population. Usually it's wealth, but it can also just be hustle, determination, connections etc...

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
It's crazy when you hold the small group of motivated individuals that are allowed to immigrate here up against a group that has systematically been held down for generations.

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
These nikkas specifically,Nigerians, be having like 2 degrees and working two menial jobs until they get their dream job or appropiate career while studying something completely complex like CCNA on their lunch break:gucci:

Blows my mind.

Indians/Asians gangstas at that shyt too!

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Yeah but the housekeeper moving with a wealthy family would be the exception not the norm. Anyways this whole convo is besides the point. My point is people who immigrate tend to have something that sets them apart from the rest of their home population. Usually it's wealth, but it can also just be hustle, determination, connections etc...
as an African, my point is it doesnt take much to be in diaspora (yes there it depends where u live..big city etc) the biggest challenge is what you do when in the diaspora..if u from a really poor family then it can be a bit more challenging to make the most of ur new life as ur forced to be stuck in menial jobs with long hours to secure a stable income. If you take risks for a few months or years to advance yourself ur dependents are a risk etc.

Note that diaspora does not only mean western countries..there is some in diaspora in africa ( some advance from african diaspora to western). Just a move to a better economy can catapult you to the best economies. This shyt complex breh:wow:

The poorest in africa seek to move and work in the big city. The clever ones then move to a better economic country within africa..after that it's the western world. That's why it's not that easy for diasporans to really fail in any environment.