The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Lmao if you think only they do this :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont even go there, You nikkas were talking THE MOST and all that GOOD SHIET before the race, dont play Victim now.:childplease:

idk who “you nikkas” are in relation to me…I was actually rooting for shelly ann since I’m familiar with her as a runner from way back…so nah I don’t fit into a box that easily…like I said you were one of the main nikkas acting up on one side which acknowledges there were nikkas acting up on the other side, and turning a fun race into some whole other shyt

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
idk who “you nikkas” are…I was actually rooting for shelly ann since I’m familiar with her as a runner from way back…so nah I don’t fit into a box that easily…like which acknowledges there were nikkas acting up on the other side, and turning a fun race into some whole other shyt

And it was reactionary and defensive. ados gang took it somewhere else with all the immigrant, refugee and third world insults. Theres nothing wrong with defending yourself/people similar to yourself :mjtf:

nikkas was throwing out all type of racial slurs and other st0rmfr0nt insults/talking points:mjtf:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I thought it was Jamaicans.

Them nikkas will do a roofing job in the summer and then work Uber

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And it was reactionary and defensive. ados gang took it somewhere else with all the immigrant, refugee and third world insults. Theres nothing wrong with defending yourself/people similar to yourself :mjtf:

nikkas was throwing out all type of racial slurs and other st0rmfr0nt insults/talking points:mjtf:

both sides was acting ignorant…but that doesn’t undermine my point that you like feeding into that type of fukkery…this thread isn’t some “innocent” thought that crossed your mind :unimpressed:

Daps
African in america benefit off ados blacks sacrafice blood sweat in tears in america for 401 years

African in other countries may be diffrent but here no

Not to say they dont have hardworkers they do

But the house was built by ados they simply had to buy it

Yall only speak one sided in these debates u never say how ados opened the door for yall to even have that opportunity