After community support, what are Black owned banks and merchants held accountable for?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
observing.gif

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
have you even put your cash into a black bank?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Wow, 4 replies to a question about an action that's constantly being repeated for decades

So Black banks, merchants, and entrepreneurs will have a one-way benefiting relationship with the Black community, using skin color and white supremacy to recruit new business?

Good post OP, l would imagine some community outreach programs to the BC to gain relevant skillsets.
Good suggestion...those relevant skill sets shouldn't be solely about generic how-tos like
-opening a bank account,
-how to keep rac00ns and rodents from the trash bin
-how to get the best 360 waves
-how to use the innanet and search engines

I don't believe they've discussed this
puttin bands in a bank who aint promise shyt is really dumb n shortsighted...but then so is a bank under white supremacy haha

It would be lame if skin color is the only reason to do business, then self serving nikkas, koons, and black faces for non-black services finna eat real good

This is the root. Not TLR. This thread will die :umad:

yeah I'm madd and disappointed that you couldn't answer a basic question about buying black

have you even put your cash into a black bank?

damn, no answer, just a blatant defection. How about you just label me a cac or koon, then exit thread, to save the thread space for nikkas that want to establish a practical relationship between black businesses and the black community

:what: Providing you with banking services.

If you don't trust them just say you don't trust them.

You could've just given your generic "because it feels good" answer, instead of adding the poor attempt at trying to do psychoanalysis

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Wow, 4 replies to a question about an action that's constantly being repeated for decades

So Black banks, merchants, and entrepreneurs will have a one-way benefiting relationship with the Black community, using skin color and white supremacy to recruit new business?

Good suggestion...those relevant skill sets shouldn't be solely about generic how-tos like
-opening a bank account,
-how to keep rac00ns and rodents from the trash bin
-how to get the best 360 waves
-how to use the innanet and search engines

It would be lame if skin color is the only reason to do business, then self serving nikkas, koons, and black faces for non-black services finna eat real good

yeah I'm madd and disappointed that you couldn't answer a basic question about buying black

damn, no answer, just a blatant defection. How about you just label me a cac or koon, then exit thread, to save the thread space for nikkas that want to establish a practical relationship between black businesses and the black community

You could've just given your generic "because it feels good" answer, instead of adding the poor attempt at trying to do psychoanalysis

No analysis from me. I just told you the truth. You are scared of black empowerment so you try to sabotage it.

What is you ethnicity?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I dont care what I look like.

The benefits are all over this forum. Look for it you lazy bum.
lol. I'm lazy but you depending on what other nikkas said to answer a question you can't
bu bu the answer is on the innanet

at minimum, the black bank should not behave in the same predatory way that white banks do against blacks. considering that black people with good credit are often offered subprime loans by the white banks, one would hope the black bank actually treats black customers the right way

Real talk
At least make my skin color beneficial when I do business with you, like it could be a hindrance with non-black businesses

No analysis from me. I just told you the truth. You are scared of black empowerment so you try to sabotage it.

What is you ethnicity?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
lol. I'm lazy but you depending on what other nikkas said to answer a question you can't
bu bu the answer is on the innanet
I dont know if your serious about black people progressing. I dont waste my time on trolls. :umad: