After community support, what are Black owned banks and merchants held accountable for?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
You're a goofball. I'll just end this now.

-What other bank out there publicly says they are here to support the community. This is the only way we can have a bank that wont "stay neutral".
-If black people are the majority depositors, we have a leverage which would not be obtained at other institutes. (ie. Hire black or we pull out)
-The most important thing of all, retaining the money black people spend. Part of keeping the wealth in the community is to have a black banks.

:camby: you agent.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
yeah, you've shown us how serious and informed you are about black people progressing:umad:
You have shown us how you are not serious with your games your playing in this thread.

When you are ready to talk to me like an adult and not some teen being a contrarian Ill be here.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
You're a goofball. I'll just end this now.

-What other bank out there publicly says they are here to support the community. This is the only way we can have a bank that wont "stay neutral".
-If black people are the majority depositors, we have a leverage which would not be obtained at other institutes. (ie. Hire black or we pull out)
-The most important thing of all, retaining the money black people spend. Part of keeping the wealth in the community is to have a black banks.
:camby: you agent.
So in other words "because it feels good"

You maybe content with what a business "says," but I rather see and know what actions they finna take to support the community

Regardless of race, opening and closing bank accounts is not the easiest or most joyful experience, all banks knows this. Especially if you have different investments
You can't get black folks to "leverage" what businesses open in their community, their hiring practices, and the quality of food/services they offer, but black folks finna "leverage" a community bank hiring practices, while the bank is using your deposits for their benefits.

retaining the money in an account doesn't build wealth if the bank is not reinvesting that money back into the community
-providing better services, like lower rates, than banks outside of the community
-higher rates of loans granted to orgs and businesses that are actively investing in the community
-higher rates of housing loans granted to black folks

You have shown us how you are not serious with your games your playing in this thread.
When you are ready to talk to me like an adult and not some teen being a contrarian Ill be here.
Just say you don't know and want the last word
Stop all the clown shyt with the false labeling to blame me for your dap fishing antics

Blackout

Daps
Just say you don't know and want the last word
Stop all the clown shyt with the false labeling to blame me for your dap fishing antics
I know but I also know that you are here to play games and not uplift black people. I am making sure its known.

My posts in here arent getting much daps so your claim fails.

Last edited:

Tom Foolery

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
So in other words "because it feels good"

You maybe content with what a business "says," but I rather see and know what actions they finna take to support the community

Regardless of race, opening and closing bank accounts is not the easiest or most joyful experience, all banks knows this. Especially if you have different investments
You can't get black folks to "leverage" what businesses open in their community, their hiring practices, and the quality of food/services they offer, but black folks finna "leverage" a community bank hiring practices, while the bank is using your deposits for their benefits.

retaining the money in an account doesn't build wealth if the bank is not reinvesting that money back into the community
-providing better services, like lower rates, than banks outside of the community
-higher rates of loans granted to orgs and businesses that are actively investing in the community
-higher rates of housing loans granted to black folks purchasing homes

Are you implying that Black banks are not active in the black community?
What is your ethnicity?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I know but I also know that you are here to play games and not uplift black people. I am making sure its known.

My posts in here arent getting daps so your claim fails.
because it's blatant that you're not trying to provide clarity, solution , or info to why buying black will benefit black customers, and not just black businesses

You're being the contrarian troll that you're trying to label me as

Are you implying that Black banks are not active in the black community?
What is your ethnicity?
I'm saying they not. Now prove me wrong as a koon or cac

Tom Foolery

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
because it's blatant that you're not trying to provide clarity, solution , or info to why buying black will benefit black customers, and not just black businesses

I'm saying they not. Now prove me wrong as a koon or cac
Ethnicity and proof?

Blackout

Daps

We both can see that you are here to antagonize based on your posts in this thread as proof. You are just exposing yourself more and more and whoever comes into this thread sees that. :sas1:

Blackout

Daps
I thought so

antagonize by asking a simple question that some could answer while you two lames continue to deflect :sas2:
You keep on talking.

Provide more examples that you are just here to antagonize.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
You keep on talking.

Provide more examples that you are just here to antagonize.
You keep on labeling, deflecting, and trying to force a narrative

Provide more examples that you have no answer

I've answered you, if you disagree leave your money in the white banks.
Now you answer me or I will have this thread removed. Ethnicity and proof?
You answered with generic BS, that any rational thinking person could expsoe you for not knowing what the fawk you talmbowt
If all else fails, send threats brehs

Tom Foolery

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
You keep on labeling, deflecting, and trying to force a narrative

Provide more examples that you have no answer

You answered with generic BS, that any rational thinking person could expsoe you for not knowing what the fawk you talmbowt
If all else fails, send threats brehs
Already reported, This thread will be gone. Bye.

:umad: You see, Majority leverage does work.