After community support, what are Black owned banks and merchants held accountable for?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
There's nothing wrong with a black coding camp or summer school for some other in demand skill.
You guys wonder why we behind other races academically or in entrepreneurship.
Go spit your babble somewhere else.
Bingo.
Nuffin wrong with expecting the black businesses that the community supports to be funding these black coding camps

That's the kind of cycle we should be trying to strive for, but instead nikkas are talmbowt generic BS like bu bu as long as they say they finna help us. foh

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
There's nothing wrong with a black coding camp or summer school for some other in demand skill.

You guys wonder why we behind other races academically or in entrepreneurship.

Go spit your babble somewhere else.

:comeon: and those places dont exist already. Stop always asking for handouts nikka. Everybody got to do for black folks...cause we black. And then you drop some bogus cliche..black people are behind garbage. My question is wtf are you doing to improve YOUR situation. See that equates to us as well. Quit always looking for people to save us. Be a man and save yourself nikka.:dame:

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
:comeon: and those places dont exist already. Stop always asking for handouts nikka. Everybody got to do for black folks...cause we black. And then you drop some bogus cliche..black people are behind garbage. My question is wtf are you doing to improve YOUR situation. See that equates to us as well. Quit always looking for people to save us. Be a man and save yourself nikka.:dame:

How is this asking for handouts when it's a return of investment for banking black in the first place.

Now black banks don't have to help develop their own communities?

You frequently troll people by posting insane babble completely unrelated to the topic.

By the way, I'm a Professional Electrical Engineer working in the telecom industry...lol.

Go.Troll.Somewhere.Else. :childplease:

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
i definitely think they should be doing something if we're expected to go out of our way to support them. i mentioned before a lot use our support then crossover and try to distance themselves from us like Shea Moisture. There was even another business either BLack opal or black radiance that tried to say it wasn't meant for black women even tho we made up all their customers and black women was part of their mission statement they advertised, heck "black" was even in their name and they tried to pull that "no we're not a black product, don't limit us" (it wasn't black owned, but an example of the distancing thing cuz it makes it hard for blacks to justify being loyal to any company)

i don't think its a lot to ask for community outreach, scholarships etc since even non-black businesses do this.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
i definitely think they should be doing something if we're expected to go out of our way to support them. i mentioned before a lot use our support then crossover and try to distance themselves from us like Shea Moisture. There was even another business either BLack opal or black radiance that tried to say it wasn't meant for black women even tho we made up all their customers and black women was part of their mission statement they advertised, heck "black" was even in their name and they tried to pull that "no we're not a black product, don't limit us" (it wasn't black owned, but an example of the distancing thing cuz it makes it hard for blacks to justify being loyal to any company)

i don't think its a lot to ask for community outreach, scholarships etc since even non-black businesses do this.
It's not alot to ask for, it should be expected and demanded

Any non-black company that's able to use a black person as the face of their company to successfully mislead others to believe black ownership and/or black interest, then the black community is mainly at fault for not having in place practical expectations and accountability measures to confirm non-self serving black ownership

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
How is this asking for handouts when it's a return of investment for banking black in the first place.

Now black banks don't have to help develop their own communities?

You frequently troll people by posting insane babble completely unrelated to the topic.

By the way, I'm a Professional Electrical Engineer working in the telecom industry...lol.

Go.Troll.Somewhere.Else. :childplease:

Question lost broke nikka logic and its trolling...create broke lost nikka threads and its "knowledge"