Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I'm independent so doesn't matter to me. But this Trump shyt kills me. Vote for Biden who actually made laws that affected black people, but Trump is the racist of them all. They are both racist dummies. But damn Biden is way fukking worse because he took action.

He took action in what exactly? sending criminals to jail? funny how I was around in the crack era, and none of my friends or family was sent to prison :mjpls:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I'm independent so doesn't matter to me. But this Trump shyt kills me. Vote for Biden who actually made laws that affected black people, but Trump is the racist of them all. They are both racist dummies. But damn Biden is way fukking worse because he took action.

People are starting to regret voting for Biden...

Biden helped construct the crime bill that helped put away black folks and cats still voted for him.

Biden= New School racism that'll always let some token groups get admitted but black folks stay at the bottom no matter what.

Trump= Old school, direct in your face racism.

It was a another pick your poison choice.

We'll see in 2025.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
People are starting to regret voting for Biden...

Biden helped construct the crime bill that helped put away black folks and cats still voted for him.

Biden= New School racism that'll always let some token groups get admitted but black folks stay at the bottom no matter what.

Trump= Old school, direct in your face racism.

It was a another pick your poison choice.

We'll see in 2025.
Here is the crazy shyt. Every black business owner I know voted for Trump. They said they knew he was going to be good for business owners. Not one regretted it. Trump also help Russell Simmons big time. No doubt he is racist, but he's a money sucking leech and don't care what color you are if he can make money off of you.

I just can't understand the love for Biden. He's a racist POS probably out of them all in office. Nah I take that back. Both the Bushes are.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If you're independent, why are you basically running defense for Trump. You should basically not care either way :mjlol:
Because I'm trying to figure out how you idiots voted Biden , but crying about Trump being racist. shyt makes zero sense.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Dude looks obese. Yikes. Look at how bloated his face is.

Ak recognizes where the $ will come from. He has no moral center so is this surprising.
When a nikka face bloated like that it's cause of the poor diet combined with the drinking and lack of exercise

Definitely the drinking though

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
One is backed by David Duke, the other isn't. That simple :yeshrug:
It really isn't. If you look at what Biden did with laws. He's backed by David Duke and Neo Nazis.

It's like you calling Lizzo fat, but a chick off "My 600lb Life" skinny. shyt makes no sense. :mjlol: