"All Award Shows Are Fake & All The Awards I've Won Are Fake." - Katy Perry (CRAZY CULTURE VULTURE)

Daps
She's not wrong. Not saying she hasn't made major missteps or been blinded...but she's admitting all that. no Bs...she ain't lying. makes no real difference to me since I aint really rocked with her since teenage dream (which is a fukking classic) but she's not making this up. in fact the only reason they letting her even say this shyt publicly is because she's going to sound crazy. she aint done nothing that all the other successful white female pop stars aint done. but in the end, they are just pop stars.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I used to think she was a fly white chick. Anytime I really scope a white chick it's usually a dark haired one. Since she cut her sh!t and dyed it blonde, she looks terrible.
She looks horrible, I first started checking her out when I seen a pic of her in a skimpy turquoise dress, them big breast and jet black hair had me :noah:
Idk WTF she did to herself

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Everyone's career has a path and hers is over because it's naturally run it's course. All the kids who liked her pop music 7 years ago are teens and rebelling against the media of their childhood years. All the young adults who liked her are older, currently parents, and just have grown out of her style as well. Anyone who was popular over 5 years ago and approaching their 30s is going to have a real hard time dropping an album. Young people want new fresh artists they can relate to and older people want songs that aren't superficial and grating on the ears.