"All Award Shows Are Fake & All The Awards I've Won Are Fake." - Katy Perry (CRAZY CULTURE VULTURE)

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
This is the same path for every female pop star. I remember Brittany going through it. Christina. Mandy Moore. Kelly Clarkson. Etc etc

The industry sees them as tools. "Here sing this song, dress like this, act like that, do whatever we tell you."

They start smelling their own shyt and thinking, man I don't need this industry no more, I'm gonna be the real me and do what I want now. I got the fans. They LOVE me. Watch this.

They all end up failing and realizing the fans don't give two shyts. They want their pop just the same as the last 54 girls who did it. Not you doing your own thing type of shyt. Then they either come back to doing what they did before or fade off into obscurity.

Thank god we won't be seeing Katy perry much anymore after this
Yep, for every white female pop star that's sick of the industry, there's 1000's of girls willing and ready to replace them. I remember when Fiona Apple was the hot thing at the time. Had her out there promoting a type of anorexic sexuality, but she could play the piano and sing a little bit. But then she got up at one of those awards shows and said how everything was fake and encourage girls to be themselves....after that....well.....

She still made music, but she almost instantly got pushed to the back, and for whom? Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and the rest.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I could care less about her.... :ld: TBH.... She doesnt do anything for me she's still richer than the average person in america singing about bullshyt...

Ask her would she trade places & give up her riches with a poor person if it meant true happiness?! You know what their answer is gonna be...:beli:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Dunno How Genuine She's Being But Calling Her Crazy Makes You Look Like A Sheep

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure she's made a lot of money so she can afford to say all this now :yeshrug:

It is what it is :yeshrug:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I used to think she was a fly white chick. Anytime I really scope a white chick it's usually a dark haired one. Since she cut her sh!t and dyed it blonde, she looks terrible.

Went from this
Katy-Perry-61_Starbeat.ru.jpg

7494345de9149ad07f56d237f6510190.jpg

To this
590700991400001f00a9cb99.jpeg

:scust:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yep, for every white female pop star that's sick of the industry, there's 1000's of girls willing and ready to replace them. I remember when Fiona Apple was the hot thing at the time. Had her out there promoting a type of anorexic sexuality, but she could play the piano and sing a little bit. But then she got up at one of those awards shows and said how everything was fake and encourage girls to be themselves....after that....well.....

She still made music, but she almost instantly got pushed to the back, and for whom? Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and the rest.

Actually now that I think about it, Xtina was the only one successful. And that's cause she went from industry made good girl, to "fukk this, I'm gonna be the slut I really am"

She dropped stripped and did another 13 milly and 5 after that. But that was rare. Most girls from slutty to I wanna be normal and wholesome again. You can't put that shyt back in the bottle (no pun)

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I Dunno How Genuine She's Being But Calling Her Crazy Makes You Look Like A Sheep
Agree, it just seems like artists reach a point where they are tired of facade, but at the same time they are biting the hand that feeds them. Because like someone earlier said, they start to believe their own hype, and there are very few self made, actual talented superstars. A lot them have hype machines backing them up and putting them in front of the masses. Same as the sports industry, you can't really say too much that goes against mainstream, sheeple think. If Jordan had the same mindset as Craig Hodges, he wouldn't have his own team or his own brand. But Jordan's talent transcended politics, so he could've made a statement and be revered, he just wouldn't be as rich as he is.

I'm interested in seeing how LeBron James navigates in the next few years, because he is relatively outspoken and yet his wealth and worth eclipses Jordan