"All Award Shows Are Fake & All The Awards I've Won Are Fake." - Katy Perry (CRAZY CULTURE VULTURE)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THis is her edgy boudnary pushing pop period. She'll probably twerk on Futures dikk in a video, then in a couple years after she milks it, she'll go back to safe white big titty beat off-material pop star.

basically...the majority of them do this shyt: miley being the latest example....anyway, she fukked up by going at taylor swift, so she going this route to get through this period, till she makes the change you said...

side note: speaking of taylor swift, it's gonna be interesting to see the reaction if she ever goes through her period like this...

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Cocaine is a helluva drug. Real talk. You don't have to be high on coke for it to affect you. It really fukks with your emotional stability. If you're under pressure and you're a lot of blow you will have a nervous breakdown and act as crazy as KP is.

Paranoia sets in. People come up with conspiracies and often victimize themselves. They have a false sense ofconfidence and lose their filter.

I'd still smash though. She's got a incredible rack. Real talk.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Everyone's career has a path and hers is over because it's naturally run it's course. All the kids who liked her pop music 7 years ago are teens and rebelling against the media of their childhood years. All the young adults who liked her are older, currently parents, and just have grown out of her style as well. Anyone who was popular over 5 years ago and approaching their 30s is going to have a real hard time dropping an album. Young people want new fresh artists they can relate to and older people want songs that aren't superficial and grating on the ears.

Future seems to have beat the odds of your theory.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
full
:scusthov: @stomachlines What do you think about Katy Perry's new look?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I guess she's taking over for Miley Cyrus now. I was smh this week at how they done made Mikey's all "wholesome" again. Like she really is trying to bury her Mike Will stage. Oh well, Katy will "lose it" and then she'll be embraced after her "comeback" in a couple years,

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
She just needs to let this phase out and come back with better music

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
I'm noticing a pattern. If a celeb white chick cuts off her hair she is going crazy, start haning with black people,etc. Britney Spears, Miley Cryus & now Katy Perry. Even Taylor Swift cut off her hair and had break dancers and twerkers in her video. If a white chick gets the "i got mixed kids hair cut" she is lost.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So she's sick of being used and abused by sick media indiviudals t hat liek to raps and abuse these kids to make them do what they want for their own funa dn entertainment as wll as to line their own pockets and everyone is making fun of her for this?

hmmm.

also.....

Building Album Sales Chart | HITS Daily Double

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
She wholeheartedly accepted all the praise and trappings, she admitted that she basically sold her soul for riches, In an interview, she talked about how she was going to be a christian singer. She started beefing with that test tube baby Taylor Swift, and now its all bad because her handlers told her that Swift was the chosen one. But after her sharking Black culture, esp. African, egyptian culture, she's accusing the industry of being fake, well no shyt.
This is the same path for every female pop star. I remember Brittany going through it. Christina. Mandy Moore. Kelly Clarkson. Etc etc

The industry sees them as tools. "Here sing this song, dress like this, act like that, do whatever we tell you."

They start smelling their own shyt and thinking, man I don't need this industry no more, I'm gonna be the real me and do what I want now. I got the fans. They LOVE me. Watch this.

They all end up failing and realizing the fans don't give two shyts. They want their pop just the same as the last 54 girls who did it. Not you doing your own thing type of shyt. Then they either come back to doing what they did before or fade off into obscurity.

Thank god we won't be seeing Katy perry much anymore after this