All of my Black American, ADOS, and/or FBA folks get in here!

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
That poster has a point. Why is that your “go to”? What have YOU done yourself?

I was in SD and LA two weeks ago. I tried to tell you. Went to “Trejo’s Donuts” and everything.
:mjgrin:
The only point is what people do as individuals.

Arguing over politics on the internet isn't making any progress...

But you enjoy going back and forth over the two sides you equally distrust. What's the end goal in that?

I can't trust the opinions of black men who haven't made any impact in the real world regardless of political affiliation...
:francis:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Let me see, volunteer to clothed and feed the homeless, worked with Brotha's and mentored young Brotha's to not go the wrong route and other shyt

Why you concerned, see that's y'all nikkas problem quick to ask what the other person doing

fukk what I'm doing your ass should worry what the fukk you doing for your community
Great.

I worked with the big brother big sister program in oakland. What city you in?

Daps
@Sex Luthor
@Smashius Clay
@Headrush74
@ExodusNirvana
@Kenny West
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman
@GnauzBookOfRhymes
@BaggerofTea (I see that he got banned last night)

^^Can you all above answer these three questions? I saw all of you make very suspect posts in relation to these very questions.^^

The following posters were “on code” and probably have the same questions that I do. I’m sure that you all are just as curious...

@CodeKansas
@Hennessypapi
@xoxodede
@HarlemHottie
@SupremexKing
@gator_king
@Mike the Executioner
@Black Lightning
@getmoney310cpt
@Cold Blooded
@Mosiah Supreme
@LezJepzin
@saturn7
@richaveli83

If you choose to or feel like it, don’t forget to tag people that you’ve seen post some suspect shyt pertaining to these recent events. Let’s see if they have to balls enough to defend or explain their words/stances.

What did baggeroftea get banned for? :ohhh:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get em.
AoB.gif

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Honestly I think Black America is afraid of being destroyed completely if we fall out of favor with liberals. This is why Ice Cube is getting so much heat.

The way I see it were already on that path with the left by 2040-2050. We lose negotiating power every 4 years, accept being lumped into "POC", test dummies for LGBT/emasculation agenda, face of single motherhood/poverty/Toxic Masculinity by the liberals.

Last edited:

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
The only point is what people do as individuals.

Arguing over politics on the internet isn't making any progress...

But you enjoy going back and forth over the two sides you equally distrust. What's the end goal in that?

I can't trust the opinions of black men who haven't made any impact in the real world regardless of political affiliation...
:francis:

I understand you. But again, what have YOU done to positively impact your community? You’re asking everyone else for credentials, but you haven’t provided yours.
:yeshrug:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
San Jose you want to meet up homeboy, I work in Oakland too off of broadway

Matter of fact I be through 60's got family all through Oakland

It's all about the community
I moved to LA 9 years ago.
I work in IT and have been putting a good amount of my boys out here into positions around the city. I'll be back up in the next two weeks. Will PM you my info when I slide.