All of my Black American, ADOS, and/or FBA folks get in here!

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
@Sex Luthor
@Smashius Clay
@Headrush74
@ExodusNirvana
@Kenny West
@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman
@GnauzBookOfRhymes
@BaggerofTea (I see that he got banned last night)

^^Can you all above answer these three questions? I saw all of you make very suspect posts in relation to these very questions.^^

The following posters were “on code” and probably have the same questions that I do. I’m sure that you all are just as curious...

@CodeKansas
@Hennessypapi
@xoxodede
@HarlemHottie
@SupremexKing
@gator_king
@Mike the Executioner
@Black Lightning
@getmoney310cpt
@Cold Blooded
@Mosiah Supreme
@LezJepzin
@saturn7
@richaveli83

If you choose to or feel like it, don’t forget to tag people that you’ve seen post some suspect shyt pertaining to these recent events. Let’s see if they have to balls enough to defend or explain their words/stances.
I certainly do.

My other question is for the "get Trump out then hold Biden accountable" crowd. If Biden wins and proceeds to throw black folks all the shade he can muster, what are y'all gonna do when the next election cycle comes up and there's no Donald Trump to hang your hat on? :jbhmm:

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
I moved to LA 9 years ago.
I work in IT and have been putting a good amount of my boys out here into positions around the city. I'll be back up in the next two weeks. Will PM you my info when I slide.

You told me the same. I was in LA two weeks ago and informed you that I’d be there. *crickets*
:francis:

I wasn’t even going to put hands on you. I honestly was just exploring and kicking it.
:lolbron:

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Who doesn’t that fakkit @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman have on ignore? He claims to have 60% of the board on “ignore”.
:mjlol:

Someone tell Jet-Li to get in here and to take me off of ignore so that he can answer for this shyt. He’s a passive-aggressive and moronic coward, so I’m sure that we all expect him to avoid the thread like he usually does. He sure does run his mouth on here all fukking day any other time.
:manny:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You told me the same. I was in LA two weeks ago and informed you that I’d be there. *crickets*
:francis:

I wasn’t even going to put hands on you. I honestly was just exploring and kicking it.
:lolbron:
I have no idea who you are.
I don't really keep track of coli members.

Daps
Who doesn’t that fakkit @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman have on ignore. He claims to have 60% of the board on “ignore”.
:mjlol:

Someone tell Jet-Li to get in here and to take me off of ignore so that he can answer for this shyt. He’s a passive-aggressive and moronic coward, so I’m sure that we all expect him to avoid the thread like he usually does.

Why yall keep calling the bro Asian when he has proved that he's black and has been cosigned by mods tho? :dwillhuh:

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Why yall keep calling the bro Asian when he has proved that he's black and has been cosigned by mods tho? :dwillhuh:

Just like 75% of this entire board, the answer is simple. I hate him. Easily the poster that I despise the most on this board, and many others feel the same.
:yeshrug:

I’m sure that you’ve seen at least two of the dozens of “expose” threads made about him. Super suspect. If he’s not Asian, then he’s got to be laid up with a fat and sloppy ass Asian hoe or something. Maybe he slept with an obese Sumo Wrestler and had some Blasians with her. He’s from The Bay, so that’s highly likely.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesnt seem like any of these questions apply to me:ehh:

Dont tag me for the autistic shyt

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Aite then, breh.
:mjgrin:

On topic, how you feel about the OP? You condone that type of behavior from “Black Men”?
I feel like OP just feeding into the democrat vs republican talking points that cacs stay spewing.

A thread about what's best for black americans should only consist of our people who are actually active. The narrative from anybody else is just entertainment for them. They ain't really looking for answers.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I moved to LA 9 years ago.
I work in IT and have been putting a good amount of my boys out here into positions around the city. I'll be back up in the next two weeks. Will PM you my info when I slide.

Right On! We Brotha's and what we need to understand when it comes down to survival party affiliation don't mean shyt

We all we got

Much respect brotha!

May YAH continue to bless you and your future generations brotha

Daps
Just like 75% of this entire board, the answer is simple. I hate him. Easily the poster that I despise the most on this board, and many others feel the same.

I’m sure that you’ve seen at least two of the dozens of “expose” threads made about him. Super suspect. If he’s not Asian, then he’s got to be laid up with a fat and sloppy ass Asian hoe or something. Maybe he slept with an obese Sumo Wrestler and had some Blasians with her. He’s from The Bay, so that’s highly likely.

Hate is such a strong word for some internet beef breh. :russ:

I dont even hate @TRY GOD or that transsexual Nicole and they both told me they hope I catch the virus and die and told me they hope it kills my entire family

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
I feel like OP just feeding into the democrat vs republican talking points that cacs stay spewing.

A thread about what's best for black americans should only consist of our people who are actually active. The narrative from anybody else is just entertainment for them. They ain't really looking for answers.

I agree to a certain extent, but those who are detrimental to our community should be called out and excommunicated. They should have to explain their actions of betraying their own people and purposely not being “on code”. That applies to both Democrat and Republican shills, “c00ns”, etc.

I’m the OP, by the way.
:pacspit:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I certainly do.

My other question is for the "get Trump out then hold Biden accountable" crowd. If Biden wins and proceeds to throw black folks all the shade he can muster, what are y'all gonna do when the next election cycle comes up and there's no Donald Trump to hang your hat on? :jbhmm:
I would like to answer this because I fit squarely in this group.

Firstly, I want to see legislature put in place that we as blacks can see that can helps us become safer in our everyday lives.

1) Biden has to get this pandemic under control, immediately upon being sworn in. This is literally killing us at higher rates than ANY other race.

2)Police reform has begun in certain areas, but must be broadened throughout the entire country. This is a "must be done yesterday" in approach.

3Work along with with both parties bringing them together to get Americans entirety, the help it truly needs from business to education and employment support.

Yes I do expect Biden's administration to put in work from the onset, and this is on top of reversing Trumps bs he has in place....literally everything he's done.

This is a start.