All You fukk Boy GMB Members Are Just p*ssy And Will Never Know True Happiness!!!

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
:pacspit:
You immature snotty nose fukk shyts aint worth nothin....to deny yourself of finding out who you truly are by learning to co-exist with a beautiful soft skinned woman is the most ridiculous crock of shyt in the world:usure: Marriage provides the opportunity over and over everyday to see what it's like to gain peace and tranquility from the bullshyt we go thru...to have a woman faithfully suck ur dikk and no other dikk for the rest of her life is some god-level shyt:blessed: Yeah she's gonna talk her shyt and irritate the fukk outta you in between....BUT SO THE fukk WHAT!!!!! Deal with that shyt, that's what makes you better....Only p*ssy ass weak ass dikk in the booty ass nikkas cant handle a little pushback from a woman:francis:

pic-marriage.png

FSP

Banned
Daps
:pacspit:
You immature snotty nose fukk shyts aint worth nothin....to deny yourself of finding out who you truly are by learning to co-exist with a beautiful soft skinned woman is the most ridiculous crock of shyt in the world:usure: Marriage provides the opportunity over and over everyday to see what it's like to gain peace and tranquility from the bullshyt we go thru...to have a woman faithfully suck ur dikk and no other dikk for the rest of her life is some god-level shyt:blessed: Yeah she's gonna talk her shyt and irritate the fukk outta you in between....BUT SO THE fukk WHAT!!!!! Deal with that shyt, that's what makes you better....Only p*ssy ass weak ass dikk in the booty ass nikkas cant handle a little pushback from a woman:francis:

pic-marriage.png
:to:It's beautiful

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can visualize the vein poppin outta OP head while typing this BS. :russ:

You know what I love my wife!!!!:damn:

You know he got the :mjcry: face on
I know you got the :patrice: face on every time yo bytch, (if you can get one) steps out the door wonderin if a random dikk is gonna teleport her way:martin:

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Marriage is virtuous, but it's just too damn risky. Plus these chicks changing up dudes like I change my socks.

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have trust issues :mjcry:

Op save me from #gmb
I want what u have

@D Clay
Breh here's some real game, comin from a real nikka....U CANT TRUST NOBODY. (notice the period) but how are you gonna go thru life just not trying to have relationships with people:sadcam: thats some p*ssy shyt. Find you a bytch, be the absolute best thing that you can be for yourself and she's going to naturally fukk with you if she's smellin what you cookin.

And everyday I realized that people aint shyt including my wife, but I'll be damned if I stagnate my growth as a person just cuz I don't FULLY trust her

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Breh here's some real game, comin from a real nikka....U CANT TRUST NOBODY. (notice the period) but how are you gonna go thru life just not trying to have relationships with people:sadcam: thats some p*ssy shyt. Find you a bytch, be the absolute best thing that you can be for yourself and she's going to naturally fukk with you if she's smellin what you cookin.

And everyday I realized that people aint shyt including my wife, but I'll be damned if I stagnate my growth as a person just cuz I don't FULLY trust her

:mindblown:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you got the :patrice: face on every time yo bytch, (if you can get one) steps out the door wonderin if a random dikk is gonna teleport her way:martin:
:russ:

I knew it

I...I..I love my wife!!!!:damn: