All You fukk Boy GMB Members Are Just p*ssy And Will Never Know True Happiness!!!

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That's the problem....I always backed my claim to GMB's by saying that marriage is a man made concept, and that In different times a marriage constitution was just 10 people knowing that you are a union...but there's so much more....It's actually a Godly concept that is meant to make man and woman equal, and in that equality you find peace. It's also a sign that God really exist:blessed:

“And among His signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in peace and tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): Verily in that are signs for those who reflect”(Quran 30:21).

“O Humans revere your Guardian Lord, Who created you from a single person created of like nature its mate, and from this scattered (like seeds) countless men and women. Reverence Allah through Whom you claim your mutual rights” (Quran 4:1).
get religious about marriage when you start the conversation off with how great it is to get exclusive head brehs

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
OP is a buster. What's the difference between being in a relationship and being married other than the government's legal rape on the male?

Dude sounding like one of those hs dropouts changing oil at jiffy lube for min wage, I dropped out so you should drop out to see I'm happy I'm fine. You don't need college man.

You can't have a successful happy relationship without marriage man I'm married you have to be married as well if not you won't be as happy as me ass nukka

You've got to realize that we live in a demonic society that wants to take us away from our God....These devils know that Marriage is the cornerstone of any strong community because it comes from our God...So in addition to all the other fukked up shyt white supremacy has in place it has down played the importance of marriage, through fukked up laws and a fukked court system that sticks a spiked dikk in any man getting a divorce....fukk these devils and marry that woman brehs:blessed:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
[TE="D Clay, post: 16450190, member: 22215"]:pacspit:
You immature snotty nose fukk shyts aint worth nothin....to deny yourself of finding out who you truly are by learning to co-exist with a beautiful soft skinned woman is the most ridiculous crock of shyt in the world:usure: Marriage provides the opportunity over and over everyday to see what it's like to gain peace and tranquility from the bullshyt we go thru...to have a woman faithfully suck ur dikk and no other dikk for the rest of her life is some god-level shyt:blessed: Yeah she's gonna talk her shyt and irritate the fukk outta you in between....BUT SO THE fukk WHAT!!!!! Deal with that shyt, that's what makes you better....Only p*ssy ass weak ass dikk in the booty ass nikkas cant handle a little pushback from a woman:francis:

pic-marriage.png
[/QUOTE]

ObvIously marriage aint that good if fukkbois gotta wrtite promotinal essays advertising this shyt. Marriage aint Patty Pies nikka, you already know what is and what its about.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What's wrong with neck:jawalrus:
neck is dope:yeshrug:

but you have to realize the irony of hopping between the religious tone and that while describing what makes a marriage great

sex making a marriage in itself is jokes. claiming to get married for religious reasons right after citing the sex is even more jokes. saying you marry an equal then saying you don't even trust said 'equal'... :dame:

how you gonna say that your union is based off equality when the first things you bring up are your wife's head game and the fact you don't even trust her? say we keep it religious - how does THAT bring you closer to god?

:dame:

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
neck is dope:yeshrug:

but you have to realize the irony of hopping between the religious tone and that while describing what makes a marriage great

sex making a marriage in itself is jokes. claiming to get married for religious reasons right after citing the sex is even more jokes. saying you marry an equal then saying you don't even trust said 'equal'... :dame:

how you gonna say that your union is based off equality when the first things you bring up are your wife's head game and the fact you don't even trust her? say we keep it religious - how does THAT bring you closer to god?

:dame:
There's a Mantra in Islam..."Allah knows best" to not trust someone 100% including yourself and putting all trust in Allah brings you closer to Allah. And life is all about being balanced spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, and sexually. To deny your sexual desires for the opposite sex is sinful, and to run buck wild fukkin everything walkin is sinful which is why marriage is instituted from God

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
:pacspit:
You immature snotty nose fukk shyts aint worth nothin....to deny yourself of finding out who you truly are by learning to co-exist with a beautiful soft skinned woman is the most ridiculous crock of shyt in the world:usure: Marriage provides the opportunity over and over everyday to see what it's like to gain peace and tranquility from the bullshyt we go thru...to have a woman faithfully suck ur dikk and no other dikk for the rest of her life is some god-level shyt:blessed: Yeah she's gonna talk her shyt and irritate the fukk outta you in between....BUT SO THE fukk WHAT!!!!! Deal with that shyt, that's what makes you better....Only p*ssy ass weak ass dikk in the booty ass nikkas cant handle a little pushback from a woman:francis:

pic-marriage.png

For you start off with romantic/fantasy drivel to primitive sexist language...

Marriage isn't just "dealing with someone" is a business. And unfortunately a business that usually fails because of people's emotions. We live in a "level up/upgrade" society; I can't see people really going the distance.

I will be ready to get married when I can realistically see myself able to handle a divorce. It seems like a imminent end to a lot of m/w relationships.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Op bout to have a thread next year saying how he joining GMB

:russ:

I witness the L's

And GMB takes none :wow:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
#GMB #HOH know how all these hoes get down so good luck nikka:dame:
dd23af8a9b09a1f4367bbb9f82a5ffc8.500x350x18.gif

how about you respect people's decisions pleighboi:birdman:

people dont HAVE to get married if they dont want too:birdman:

:skip:at the myth ya'll call "monogamy"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:pacspit:

pic-marriage.png

kermit-typing-on-a-typewriter-like-crazy-animation.gif

This is all i thought about when i read the OP's post... :pachaha: