All You fukk Boy GMB Members Are Just p*ssy And Will Never Know True Happiness!!!

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
I thought the same thing for years, my wife and I were together for 13 years before we got married...then I learned and study more and realized that marriage is about forcing yourself to be great and become the best you, and a part of that is being unselfish, and what the fukk is more unselfish than sharing your soul with someone:jawalrus:
What did your marriage ceremony change? From the looks of it you guys already had a good, long-lasting thing going :jbhmm:.

And If I may reach, since you guys were already together for 13 years, weren't you guys already sharing your souls with one another?

Are you trying to tell me that a man-made institution validated yall spiritual connection :lupe:. Very sad if thats the case :francis:.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dude sounding like one of those hs dropouts changing oil at jiffy lube for min wage, I dropped out so you should drop out to see I'm happy I'm fine. You don't need college man.

You can't have a successful happy relationship without marriage man I'm married you have to be married as well if not you won't be as happy as me ass nukka

Rely on a woman to validate you, brehs :mjlol:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I notice alot of anti-GMB squares always make accusations about GMB brehs supposedly not getting sex

Is sex the only reason you guys marry? :jbhmm:
Was it really that hard to find companionship without throwing a ring at a woman? :jbhmm:

Why so angry? "Happily" married, fulfilled people secure with their decisions shouldn't be this frustrated :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit:
You immature snotty nose fukk shyts aint worth nothin....to deny yourself of finding out who you truly are by learning to co-exist with a beautiful soft skinned woman is the most ridiculous crock of shyt in the world:usure: Marriage provides the opportunity over and over everyday to see what it's like to gain peace and tranquility from the bullshyt we go thru...to have a woman faithfully suck ur dikk and no other dikk for the rest of her life is some god-level shyt:blessed: Yeah she's gonna talk her shyt and irritate the fukk outta you in between....BUT SO THE fukk WHAT!!!!! Deal with that shyt, that's what makes you better....Only p*ssy ass weak ass dikk in the booty ass nikkas cant handle a little pushback from a woman:francis:

pic-marriage.png
Preach breh. These virgins will marry the first woman that gives them a lil attention.:heh:

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
What did your marriage ceremony change? From the looks of it you guys already had a good, long-lasting thing going :jbhmm:.

And If I may reach, since you guys were already together for 13 years, weren't you guys already sharing your souls with one another?

Are you trying to tell me that a man-made institution validated yall spiritual connection :lupe:. Very sad if thats the case :francis:.
That's the problem....I always backed my claim to GMB's by saying that marriage is a man made concept, and that In different times a marriage constitution was just 10 people knowing that you are a union...but there's so much more....It's actually a Godly concept that is meant to make man and woman equal, and in that equality you find peace. It's also a sign that God really exist:blessed:

“And among His signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in peace and tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): Verily in that are signs for those who reflect”(Quran 30:21).

“O Humans revere your Guardian Lord, Who created you from a single person created of like nature its mate, and from this scattered (like seeds) countless men and women. Reverence Allah through Whom you claim your mutual rights” (Quran 4:1).

Daps
Reppin
X
You'd be a damned fool to trust anybody 100%....I don't even trust my damn self...you'll live and learn young one
:dame:
to have a woman faithfully suck ur dikk and no other dikk for the rest of her life is some god-level shyt:blessed: Yeah she's gonna talk her shyt and irritate the fukk outta you in between....BUT SO THE fukk WHAT!
:dame:

And everyday I realized that people aint shyt including my wife, but I'll be damned if I stagnate my growth as a person just cuz I don't FULLY trust her

:dahell:
this the worst pro-marriage thread of all time.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Well hey man good for you that you feel your marriage is evolving you spiritually, more power to you. Wish you all the best, we're not going to see eye to eye on this one.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Thread seems so scarfless old fakkit.

Lol at this nikka saying faithfully.

It's always these pompous sticking out their bird chest ass to have and to hope negros that be crying on surviving infidelity and marriage builders
Aren't your parents still married ?

What's your problem with marriage or am I missing something ?